cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a remote vpn issue, see debug below pleaseLog Buffer (8126 bytes):cking ISAKMP transform 1 against priority 10 policy002008: *Apr 19 11:18:41.632: ISAKMP:      encryption AES-CBC002009: *Apr 19 11:18:41.632: ISAKMP:      keylength of 25600...

I have a VPN tunnel up to a Fortigate firewall, IPSec SA establish, reverse-route set on the map, but no route is showing up in the routing table.  I have about a dozen VPN connections built on this ASA, but all to Cisco ASA and Client VPN/EZVPN, and...

Hi!My problem is that Anyconnect is not working. I have 2 ASA. One working as a firewall and one working as a "VPN-Machine". The VPN-Machine is behind the firewall. When I am on  the inside of the firewall the VPN works but not when i go outside of t...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rather worrying situation where one of my users is working remotely from a shared office LAN.  She is using an AnyConnect split tunnel VPN to connect back to HQ and this has been working well for months.Users on the same shared LAN are now s...

Le Gazman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      We've setup a 2951 router as the hub & am now ready to set a config standard for connecting multiple spokes. I've seen DMVPN around in the past but never had chance to configure. So basically I'm looking to create a configuration template go...

Hi allDoes anybody know how to change preferred roaming network on a 3g HWIC module? I think the home network is defined on the SIM card, but i have to manually switchover to the home network and then back to "auto" by using the "cellular 0/2/0 gsm p...

I have an end user who uses the Anyconnect VPN client to connect to our network through an ASA5510. He has a satellite ISP provider and is experiencing latency issues. Since latency issues are inherent with satellite services and since he has no othe...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Site to Site Wizard on an ASA 5520 and ASA 5505 from the ADSM. Both are using 8.4(5). When you create the configurations. Do you have to follow up the wizard configurations with manual ACL's to allow for traffic from each connected sub...

I am using Cisco Client IPSec VPN version 5.0.07.0410. Installed on a Windows Vista operating system. Blue screen in Windows occurs after I have entered userid and password. Can anyone shed any light on this? I know that Cisco operates fine with XP a...

Hi, i have a corporate vpn and i am trying to install cisco any connect on a PC that is not yet on domain.I installed, it tries to connect to vpn , but stops on a prelogin failed message.prelogin deniedposture assement failed: prelogin failedCould yo...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded my Cisco call manager so I could leverage the Cisco jabber client. Once installed and configured on my LAN it was flawless. We are just using the soft phone feature on iPhone . After installing the Cisco any connect mobile VPN cli...