cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a site to site VPN running connecting a branch office and the Main office using a ASA 5510 and ASA 5505. currently PC's at the branch can access the network in the main office using interface 0/1, but we have added anoth...

Darryl4046 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510, version 8.4(4)3 with AnyConnect Essentials 250 licences.Remote users using AnyConnect Essentials logged in to server, working fine,  then frozen randomly. Checked “Monitoring, sessions” shows “Bytes Tx” 0 and "Bytes Rx"  more than ...

viett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We consult to multiple organizations and are provided VPN access to most of them. Is there a way to configure the AnyConnect to show a list of VPNs to connect to as opposed to having to enter the address everytime we want to connect?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i know theres a lot topics about the subject but i been reading since past 2 weeks and i cant find my solution.My VPN Cisco client connects to the ASA 5510 and everything looks good but when i try send traffic(RDP) nevers connects and the logs ...

Hi,I am configuring a VPN solution for a large organisation. I have selected AnyConnect as product of choice as it is the natural successor to the current IPSec client.The design criteria states that the solution should take advantage of the "Always ...

Hello All,I have setup a DMVPN between site A and site B, site A is the headend of the DMVPN and site B is branch. The problem i am encountring is one way speed, when i use ftp or sftp client to copy file from site A to Site B i am only getting 400-5...

Hello Everyone,We have Cisco VPN 3000 device at our company and I need assistance regarding below query:-As soon as I got connected to vpn device via serial console, the chain of event logs keep on coming on console window and it doesn't even allow m...

I've got a customer site using the clientless SSL-VPN with a number of connection profiles used depending on the type of user, i.e. administrative user, sales, marketing, consulting etc. For security reasons the customer chose to only use an alias-UR...

S-Lemming by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've had a VPN concentrator that's been working for several years and now, without any known changes, VPN clients establish a tunnel but can't pass traffic. A 'show crypto ipsec sa' shows #recv errors.What does the receive error indicate? Where do I...

d.bisset by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a setup with two Cisco 877's – 1 for the hub and 1 for the  spoke. The hub has a static WAN IP and the spoke has a dynamic WAN IP.  The two sites are tunneled with DMVPN and cert auth for connections via  Cisco VPN Client (terminating ...

I have a stable l2tp/ipsec config that I have been using for many years with the Windows XP native VPN client and the iPhone VPN client.This configuration does not seem to work with the native Windows 7 VPN client Does anyone know what has changed be...