cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I was a happy Ubuntu 11.10 (64 bit) and Cisco Anyconnect 3.0.4235 user. But few days ago I have upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. (Foolish - I admit) Now I can not connect to my work network anymore. Client just says: "Posture Assessment Failed: H...

In our network, we have workstations and a server currently running. We also have a Cisco ASA 5505. I can RDP into the server and my laptop just fine. They have static nats and ACL's for the server and laptop permit RDP connections. However, the new ...

Dears,Help pleaseI'm trying to configure IPsec Tunnel Connection to another site on my CISCO 877 Router, error message appeared from another Cisco party :May 01 2012 12:30:42: %ASA-6-302015: Built inbound UDP connection 304499419 for Outside:211.200....

I'm planning to terminate L2TP to LNS using HSRP IP. So there will be LNS redundancy.Is this possible?I've read that terminating L2TP to the HSRP address has some issues.Or better to use multiple initiate-to commands on the LAC?

ar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having a problem with the language translation for anyconnect.here's my setup:asa 5505asa version: 8.4(3)asdm version 6.4(7)anyconnect essentialsanyconnect webdeploy: anyconnect-win-3.0.5080-k9.pkgThe anyconnect client is deployed by the asa u...

I am trying to determine if both can be run at the same time. The PPTP gives an ip from 10.1.5.x and a route of 10.0.0.0/8, the ClientVPN  gives an ip of 192.168.192.x and routes of 10.2.2.0/24 and 172.16.192.0/24. When both are active the PPTP doesn...

I am trying to configure a VPN tunnel for a vendor.  I can connected to the VPN, but I am unable to gain access to the internal resources.  When I ran packet tracer using one of the IP addresses in the VPN pool to the IP of one of the outdie res...

Hi firends,I am sure this would be a piece of cake for those acquinted with VPNs. I was trying to bring up a VPN tunnel (ipsec) using Preshared key.The good thing is that it seems to be working as I can ping the other end (router B) LAN's interface u...

HI Acc i am trying to deploy site to site dynamic vti vpn i send you my toplogy and config tooits is not working can any please tell me where i am worng..thankyouR1#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1707 bytes!version 12.4service...

I am trying to configure a VPN for use with the Cisco VPN Client.  I currently have the VPN operational but I am having trouble allowing access to multiple subnets that are connected to the ASA.  My current VPN DHCP pool is 10.0.0.0/24.  I want VPN u...

mtehonica by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an asa 5510 that has many(17)ipsec vpn site tunnels on it.  One of the tunnels, one running to a c1900isr at the other end, is experiencing 400 to 500ms latency through it.  It does appear to be the tunnel only because there is no latency to t...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: