cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

folksi'm setting up a vpn with traffic initiated from clients behind a 2800 router to a web server behind a remote asai've a small lab in gns3 with a router to router setup first and then with router to asa which i'm using to test configsmy query is ...

Using RV042 router,have an office with 4 computers XP PRO SP3 and only 2 need to use the VPN connection.problem is each one will connect just fine BUT when one is connected the other will not connect untill the other is disconnected.have another offi...

How do you temporarily disable a point to point vpn connection?  I tried this command:no crypto map mymap 30 set peer x.x.x.xbut I got this error message "This crypto map is incomplete. To remedy the situation add a peer and a valid access-list to th...

Need clarification on functionality of the iPad, Facetime and VPN.     We are testing VPN using iPads running 5.0.xThe VPN policy does not allow split tunnel, local lan access and has a filter to access one port on a dmz server.When a 2 users have a ...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

using CCP 2.1 I was trying to assign the ip address to the new loopback interface when I did a show ip interface br it showed the interface unassignedVirtual-Access1            unassigned      YES unset  down                  downLoopback1           ...

Hello,I have a Router 2921 with PVDM3-64, with this PVDM can i have remote access RTC and ISDN or i must have a PVDM-xxDM ?how can i give to each remote access always the same ip adresse (by username).Regards,Mohamed

Hello I am currently replacing my Sonicwalls with Cisco ASA5520's. One of my VPN tunnels currently functioning on the Sonicwall Requires a IKE Peer ID be programmed, I tried programing the ASA without one but the tunnel will not stay established. Ple...

Hi all,I have a routing problem here with routing in PIX515E version 6.35. I have some Client PCs located in the DMZ interface of the PIX515E, they connect to PIX using Cisco VPN Client (IPSEC VPN), after that these PCs can be routed to access Server...

Hi all! I am testing a EasyVPN IPsec server set up on a cisco 891. Here is how I have it set up right now- the 891 is connected to our backup internet connection (different ISP from our main line) and we have a cisco 1921 as our production router. I ...