cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to start using certificate based auth for site to site VPNs using ASAs. does anyone know if theres a document to show how this is done or any links. I need to know how to produce the certs as well as use them.Thanks  

michael18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use anyconnect to connect to my SSL VPN without separating the traffic, which means that my access to the internal and external networks needs to pass through the Cisco firewall, but the traffic to the external network is currently limited to 10M. ...

I work for a company that uses Cisco Anyconnect for our VPN. We also use Umbrella for security when on/off network. Everything was working fine, but recently the following thing started happening. When using WiFI: 1) Roaming Security/Umbrella shows G...

khichdo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,My topology network is simply:  LAN1----NON-CISCO----{INTERNET}----ASA5510<int inside>----LAN2. There is IPSec tunnel between NON-CISCO and ASA5510. Hosts between sites (LANs) can ping sucessfully. I can not ping inside interface of ASA5510 fro...

Hi All, I have configured RA VPN with anyconnect on my Cisco FDM. Whenever I connect to VPN, I have no internet access. What is missing?I also have another question. How can I relate a user to a specific group policy. for example I want user A to hav...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My ASA is holding on to  sessions too long. We have devices that use vpn tunnels in the field. They are occasionally rebooted. They use usernames for static IP assignment from the ASA. Trouble is when the device powers down, the VPN is not ending ...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some devices that occasionally get rebooted while there is an active vpn session. They use local user names and passwords with a static ip assigned.The problem is when they reboot it is very quick and the vpn has not ended the previous ses...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We are planning to build a DMVPN setup. The hubs all plan to have static Public IPs. The spokes however, in some cases will sit behind an ISP router and have private IPs. In some cases they will have LTE CG-NAT IPs.    We only need Spoke to Hub tunne...

ronit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We would like to add a policy for other VPN users to allow access to a specific internal device. I have not been able to find any documentation on how to do this.  Could anyone provide the procedures or documentation for this?  It would be grea...

We use a Cisco router in our DC as a CA server, this weekend the old cert expired and the new one took over at approx 98% of our sites. The ones that did not are all 1111-8P's on IOS XE. I have checked and other 1111's on the same code and they did a...