cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.i am running a vpn between three remote offices, by making use routers that get dyndns.i would like to substitute the existing routers with cisco 877/876 to get better management.my issue is that if anybody has done a tunnel by making use of dynam...

Hi,we have ASA 5510 with IPS and base license. Now we need Anyconnect support for more than 2 users.Is for Anyconnect (tunnel-mode) only the Anyconnect Essentials license enough? Do I need a license for SSL VPN peers?What about Anyconnect clientless,...

smailmilak by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody.I have been doing some test using a 2811 router as an ADSL BRAS. Its my first contact with this technology. ADSL is OK because the modem/CPE starts authentication gets a response (after RADIUS accept which returns the IP) but it doesn...

Hello,our customer needs to dial into a site that is secured by an Cisco WebVPN Gateway. We don't know which hardware the remote site uses.We've got the possibility to log into the remote network via web browser (java plugin) or via AnyConnect client...

tinokorth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configured SSL VPN on Cisco ASA5510 which is working fine .My Users connected the VPN and access the servers remotely.But now i face one challange  my users use PPTP VPN of the customer now a days configured at the Customer Network.When they C...

Dear all,I m trying to make the vpn session using mGRE tunnel between cisco 891/k9 and 1841 router.. there is the fixed ip add with the 1841 router, and another one doesnt have the static ip from the ISP, In this case, im going to use  DMVPN, The pro...

Hey All,So I just received an email saying that my vpn.xxxx.com is expiring.I'm trying to renew it but it wants a Certificate Signing Request.I've done this in servers before, but not in a 2811 router.Is there a command I use to generate it?

when i am configuring getvpn , and i specify an ip address for the KS (11.11.11.11)like the following :interface Loopback10 ip address 11.11.11.11 255.255.255.0crypto gdoi group mygroup identity number 4747 server local  rekey address ipv4 110  rekey...

Anyconnect doesn't work for EasyVPN on a router since it doesn't allow you to specify the group name and password. What client works on Mac OS for EasyVPN? Also, where do I get it?

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking at implementing an SSL VPN solution for an international "semi-trusted" company.My aim is to utilise existing ASA 5520 & enable the clientless WebVPN feature using ASDM.I would like to avoid increased administrative duties like cre...

Hi Guys....we have two international sites (yet to be commisioned) actually they are datacentres and each will have 4Mbps link....They remote site which is a datacentre will be acessing servers occationaly.One of teh customer requirment is that the t...