cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to setup a GRE Tunnel over OSPF.  The VPN is up and the Gre Tunnel is up but when i do a debug ip ospf adj all i am seeing is that its not getting past exchange/exstart stage.  I am not sure why its not forming an adjacency and only...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a WEB VPN running on Cisco ASA 5510 (SW = 8.2.1 / ASDM SW = 6.2.1). There are multiple internal (Web) applications are published on it and are working. One of the Web Application is working from internal network but from outside (or intern...

Hello everyone,I need help is migrating users from current setup Nortel contivity (with Windows RAS and AD domain) to Cisco ASA (with Windows RAS and AD domain).If the migration need to put in simple steps what will be those. I am new to this field s...

TCCS TCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We setup both site-to-site VPN and Remote Access VPN client on VPN 3005 Concentrator.  We want to migrate all the configs to the new ASA 5540.  Do you recommend that we migrate all the configurations for VPN client first before setting up the site-to...

Hi,We purchased a couple of ASA's about 18 months ago and afterwards upgraded the license so we could have 10 Anyconnect users.  When we did this the 2 bundled free licenses were removed.We now need some more license and I wanted to know if I was to ...

HelloI am using Cisco VPN client for windows 4.0.5 (C)I use the VPN client to connect to my office from home and to connect to a customer via their VPN connection.Is there any way that I can have these two VPN clients active at the same time instead ...

Hello, my goal is to create granular network access, with ACL concatination, based on AD groups to which user belongs.For example, I want members of Group1 be able to connect only to Server1 (asume ACL1 permits it), and Group2 only to Server2 (ACL2)I...

misha_bac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I appreciate all the help you can give me.My problem is communication between two tunnel. "A" team is always on. Team "B" to finish off the work day and turn it on at 8am every day, every time I turn on the tunnel loses comm...

I have setup a Site-to-Site VPN using the Wizard on anASA 5510, and that works. However I would like to restrict the traffic to http only.I tried changing the ACL entry which allows ip traffic, to only allow http traffic, but that appears to block al...