cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hiI have a cisco 891 behind a dsl gateway with out vpn. the cisco is connected to the local network on the GigabitEthernet0 interface.the local lan is 172.16.8.0/23 (router on the GigabitEthernet0 ist 172.16.8.4) vpn clients get an address from the d...

speag2010 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an asa 5510, on which i configured a clientless ssl vpn.But when i try to connect to https://ip address, i get an "connection timed out" error.I've attached the config, if anyone has an idea, please let me know.Thank youBert

Hi experts.I configured vpn connection between cisco1841 and ASA.I want to keep ipsec permanently even if no data packets,I put commands on 1841 like following.'crypto isakmp keepalive 30 periodic"However vpn is disconnected  after a while if no data...

Hi ,I am intending to configure RAS on a Cisco 2600 router. I assume that RAS technology is outdated. I want to know about RAS and an configuration example would be great. Guys i dont have an CCO access , so if ur going to post any document that woul...

Dear NetPro gurus,On the Cisco ASA firewall, Is there any way I can make the a particular VPN session for AnyConnect SSLVPN users to 'infinite' so that it will 'never time out'??Cheers,Hunt

huntlee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In our organisation we have a IPSEC site-to-site VPN between our corporate Cisco ASA5510 and a Cisco ASA 5505 on a remote location.The VPN works fine, traffic is send between the networks.But on the remote location we have a windows server that...

Hello to all,configure the AnyConnect profile and everything is working fine.Have only one problem...I will that the user get the prompt to decide if download the software or go the portal.I tried this settings but is not working. group-policy grp_ho...

MaDe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello...I tried to find an answer searching the earlier discussion, but with no success.I have a problem, regarding the Cisco VPN Client for Linux (32bit). The latest version (4.8.02.0030) running up to 2.6.25 kernel version, but I need it for the ve...

askurdjel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes