Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA 5520 to ACS

I am setting up VPN on an ASA 5520 running version 8.2(3).  I used the wizard to get it setup.  I have two ACS servers located on different subnets than my ASA across an MPLS network.  I am able to ping other servers on both these subnets from my ASA...

joshthek1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can anyone tell me if an ASA that has a single public IP address (On the outside interface), is able to support both VPN and Static NAT with Port Numbers configuration at the same time. I seem to remember having issues with this in a lab in the pa...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured VPN redundancy on a 2901 router. The redundancy run well, but if I issue the command "show redundancy states" I get the following result:*********************************************************************       my state = 13 -ACTIVE   ...

s.risse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Scenario:--------I have 2 vpn concentrator 3060 configured VRRP Master/Backup.L2L is confiured in the concentrator .Remote-offices Router/ASA is connected the Concentrator.What will the configuration in the remoteoffice device? the peer-ip s...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allOur ASA SSLVPN cannot connect on XP, but Win7 can.While using AnyConnect VPN Client on XP, it shows "The VPN client is unable to establish a connection"and debug message is:SVC Message: 16/ERROR: Failed to  fully establish a connection to th...

chenbc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using the Cisco ASA 5540 (8.2(1)11) and MS Enterprise Server 2k3 certificate service. I’ve configured Cisco AnyConnect XML profile to auto enroll for certificate. It's working great but it's using the IPSEC (Offline Request) template and i...

Greeting allIf i`m using double authentication for my SSL VPN with LDAP as primary and RSA as secondarydoes the username has to be the same inLDAP and RSA  or do i have to import users from LDAP to RSA...how it really works ... i can`t find anything ...

Hi,I am a bit confused. What's difference between Anyconnect Essential(L-ASA-AC-E-5510=) and SSL VPN licenses(L-ASA-SSL-PR-25=)? I am trying to serve following goal and bit confused about what to purchase.1. Allow users to VPN in via SSL and telnet t...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody out there using ASA.I had some VPN IPSEC tunnels between the company central site and remote sites.Two dsl lines were connected to the ASA, one for VPN traffic and the other one for internet.The default gateway was configured on inter...

Hello,I have a pix501 that several clients are VPNing into. The issue is that when they open up their clients (ver. 4.602.0011), there is a default name in the username text field. Every time they try to vpn in they have to remove the name and put th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: