cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am testing a VPN using Certifactes.I have trial certs from Thawte.When I registered for the certificates I didn't link the two in any way.I have installed the certs on the two ASA's with the root CA also and the VPN is working fine.My question is w...

If you have the AnyConnect Essentials license for VPN - is the ASA capable of doing any NAC such as checking for registry value or checking is firewall definitions are up to date?  Thanks.

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dmvpn throughput

Hi, We are using 2811 now, and I heard 2811 has up to 3mbps of vpn throughput. Now, we are planning to replace 2811 with 2951, but i would like to know, how is the vpn throughput on 2951? double than 2811 or more than that?Thanks.LiLi

I have a Cisco VPN client for Mac and was wondering if I could use it to resolve the following issue:I've just purchased a USB stick broadband modem for my parents who live quite a distance from me. I wanted to use a VNC client to remote access their...

I'm trying to configure a site-to-site VPN tunnel. I have a PIX 501, running 6.2(2). I clear Phase I, but not Phase II. My question is about transform sets. The vendor I'm working with is looking for one of the following 'sets': ESP-3DES-SHA esp-sha-...

Hi,how can i configure a cisco vpn client security with the password+tokennumberWith SSL VPN and AnyConnect i can configure a secondary authentication, this works. On a customer site i have seen that this is also possible with the vpn client?For exam...

Resolved! Loopback on 515E

First of all, I am very much a newbie so please bear with me.  And talk very slowly.   I have a 515E router with NAT setup.  Internal IPs look like 172.16.10.x and external IPs look like 208.119.81.x.  Our DNS is setup inside the network (so I can't ...

Hello,I have production VPN tunnel between Asa 5510 (main office) and Pix 506. It's configured so all of the traffic is encrypted and travels thru the tunnel. That includes Internet traffic from remote users behind Pix. I'd like to to use split tu...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 5520 ASA with a server in DMZ that can be accessed from internet and from LAN using public IP Address (static NAT for DMZ server) . Also VPN Users can access to this server using public IP address sending the public subnet addresses to t...

Hello experts ,Our client has 40 branch offices with cisco 1841 routers connected to head office(HUB) with two Cisco 3845 routers ,every branch has two different connection to the hub ,one connection through fiber optic the other through point to mul...