cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am set up a site-to-site vpn with an ASA 5505 at one end and a PIX 501 at the other.I followed the section titled Configuring LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPNs from the Command Line Configuration Guide and added these line to the ASA config:isakmp policy 10 au...

Hi everyone,I have a Cisco 2801 router with IOS version 12.4(3e) and C2801-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M.I configured 2 site-to-site IPSec VPNs between the router & 2 other devices in France & Germany. Then, I configured an L2TP IPSec remote access VPN using pre...

Hi,Experts                 I am trying to establish a site to site vpn tunnel between cisco asa5510 and check point.               when i  configured all configuration of checkpoint and asa5510 the tunnel is not  established.                    and a...

Dears, I have setup 2511 Access Servers for My Routers and switches .I am able to login to any router/switch but can not go back to Access Server usingCRTL+SHIFT+X  6. Here is the congiguration.--------------------------------------------------------...

I am not able to SSH to the outside interface of the ASA when I login to VPN client.  I belong to tech support group.  Can you help me?  Please let me know if you need additional information.  Attached is the config file.  Thanks.

Hi All,Just curious to know security risks of allowing RDP to a system on company network through Cisco Web / SSL VPN from usually unsecured / unmanaged employees personal laptops / home PCs?This is needed to strategize new VPN policy for the org.  A...

satishcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have aquired IPsec VPN SPA modules for future IPsec VPN Client and L2L VPN implementations.My question is about the authentication of VPN ClientsIs there a way to keep a local database on the actual device and match local usernames to certain V...

Hi,For a PIX 515E 6.3(5)I have the following ACLS:Crypto ACL Listaccess-list ipsectraffic permit ip host 192.168.7.221 object-group pdvcorp-backup3-to-db1-datacenteraccess-list ipsectraffic permit ip host 192.168.7.222 object-group pdvcorp-backup3-to...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few people who we distributed ASA 5505's to and configured vpnclient on them that connect to another ASA at the main site.  The setup works fine, all their connectivity seems to work when they initiate it.  However, after a while if we need ...

niro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes