cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I could swear I read somwhere that there was a way to configure the Cisco ACS server (or a RADIUS/LDAP AAA Server) to pass a rdp:// type shortcut to the users bookmakrs when he/she logs into a SSL VPN portal and uses the AAA server to authenticate.  ...

Hello everyone !My topology is followClients -> |NAT-ed Router| --------- (INTERNET) ------- |NAT-ed Router of Head Office | --------- | ASA5550 (L2TP VPN Server) |--------- LAN- ASA5550 are working as L2TP VPN Server.- Clients are using Windows 2000...

chidd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im Using PPTP for Remote Access to my VPN server, its able to connect to remote LAN but I dont have Internet access from remote side, Is that i need..Im using windows PPTP client, and it has select the "Use default gateway on remote network" opti...

Hi all,I have one query regarding the L2L Vpn.I can access the application via tunnel .But in my show crypto isakmp table. I couldn,t see SA output information in the table..Kindly advice

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access List

I want to allow the following ports from this server 72.30.210.5 to this server 192.168.100.10.   I want to be able to run replication from server 72.30.210.5 to server 192.168.100.10 when I login to VPN client.  My group is tech support.  Is this ho...

Hi,Inetrnet is terminating on my internet router having public ip. Inetrnet Rouetr is connecting with FWSM which is on private ip. Internet Router doesn't support crypto (we can't upgrade the iOS also because of some issues).My question is: can i con...

Hey All,I am seeing some intermittant issues when trying to login to a WebVPN. I get the login screen, enter my credentials and then click submit I get a blank page. I have disbled webvpn on the outside and re-enabled it. Anyone else see this kind of...

inetu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to make users connected with vpn client to central office's lan, going to internet using the central office's internet connection. I mean wihout having split-tunnel and without using an internal proxy. I would like to know if it is possible...

Hi all,I have a cisco asa5510 with asdm6.2 configured with ipsec remote access vpn. I need to enable split dns for 3 domains for my vpn connection. I do this by going to configuration->remote access vpn->network (client) access->group policies->edit ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,                                    Here is my current access list to bring up my VPN tunnel. Everything works fine with it but, I have several networks originating from the source router. How do I encrypt traffic fr...

Hi AllI have a VPN Concentrator 3020 in my structure and i'm configuring IP address assignment by an external DHCP Server.there is no problem in that: the client authenticates and then receives its IP address..the problem is that i need to configure ...

m.scafidi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am set up a site-to-site vpn with an ASA 5505 at one end and a PIX 501 at the other.I followed the section titled Configuring LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPNs from the Command Line Configuration Guide and added these line to the ASA config:isakmp policy 10 au...