cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have set up a lab using static VTI's and shared secrets, now I want to move this to use certs forauthentication, is this possible?Current config is belowcrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key t3stk3yf0rp0cl4b0nly address 0...

hmdavies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up an ASA 5505 with hardly any configuration. I changed the Inside interface to 192.168.168.250 and configured PPPoE DSL for the outside interface.The ASA is working perfectly for all of my Internet needs so I set up a VPN using the Ipsec VP...

I am trying to work with a DMVPN setup where the LAN IP Networks of the Spoke routers need to be NAT'd when they arrive at the Hub router on their way into the core network. I have the DMVPN working just fine. The problem begins when I attempt to NAT...

I am helping one of my consultants install Anyconnect on her Windows XP machine.  It seems to work the first time.  After shutting off and exiting, when she tries to connect again she gets a message like "Cisco Anyconnect client downloader has encoun...

adgorn123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Our customer has a remote access server (cisco2811 running 12.4(20)T4) and RA is in following configurations:vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1! Default PPTP VPDN group accept-dialin protocol pptp virtual-template 2 local name PPTPinterface Virtual-Te...

v_bashaev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Getting strucked in configuring in GETVPN, all GM's are connected and working fine with KS and share routes for Data Center, how can i connect with DR of all my GM's as they have only one WAN interface which is connected with WAN.Kindly advice. Th...

Hello all,For the past few days I have been watching IPSEC ESP authentication failures on my firewall. The firewall sits behind a Cisco 7200 router which is configured with a UDP control plan policy (below) - DOS protection. The IOS running on the ro...

Hi,we have a site to site Ipsec VPN between our officescurrently one of our PIX 515E 6.3 is getting problem that we are unable to login (PIX iS running)after rebotting it works fine but after a day again it remains sameso we are suspecting some virus...

I am trying to setup a system where an AS5350 would be used for dial out and internet access through ISPs which still provide dial up access for PCs.So, I have a system configured and am trying to connect to Earthlink. The prob,me is that even LCP fa...

I have configured a Cisco 3745 for both Dialin and out connectivitythe configuration is, an application server designed to communicate directly with RS-232 com ports with attached modemswill utilising an IP based software offering virtual com ports w...

lskinner by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I am facing the Authentication error in Concentrator.Scenario :-Concentrator is integrated with AD.Error:----2451 11/22/2009 13:20:35.550 SEV=3 AUTH/5 RPT=19132 86.62.198.251 Authentication rejected: Reason = Unspecified handle = 396, server ...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes