cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in CISCO systems but i'm actually excited to work these brand. I started working in a company and they assign me the task to find out if there is a possibility to stablish a VPN tunnel between to sites that are connected to ...

Hi,I have created a Remote VPN in PIX 515E 7.0 and issue is we are getting connected to the VPN but not able to access the servers sometimes When i try connecting from my home its getting connected to VPN aswell as servers but when i try from remote ...

Hi netpros,I am just wondering if any of you know as to whether the VPN extension mode available with Cisco concentrators (PIX,ASA) can also be configured/supported when using Fortigates as clients and head end VPN server. As always .. Any experience...

As the title stated I'm running 851w and I'm trying to setup a remote VPN but while I'm in the SDM and I click 'Launch Easy VPN Server Wizard' I get no response. I enabled AAA but after that I get no response from any of the VPN wizards. The only t...

Am unable to establish tunnel to ASA from Microsoft client using L2TP-Over-IPSec. ASA log shows port 1701 being discarded on Outside interface - even though ACL is there to permit.

I have configured an EZVPN Server on a router and everything seems to work fine with the exception of static NAT.I am using a static IP address to access a web camera and want this to be publically accessable so I have configured a static NAT stateme...

Hi,Existing setup is something like this.ISP-->Router-->ASA(Nat)-->Internal $ DMZ.All is working well.The Static nat is done on few of the public ip with private and placed in dmz.Now my requirement is that i want to extend the network beyond dmz som...

sushil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question: I have 2 sites: Site A with a PIX 506 as a easy vpn client and site B with a PIX 515 as a easy vpn server . Both running 6.3 IOS.I plan to replace the Pix 515 with a ASA 5510 running IOS version 8,x. The setup of the vpn client...

Hello,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_configuration_example09186a00808cf897.shtmlFollowing this note I try to assign an asa group policy through our ACS. The only difference is ACS v5.I correctly set ACS to send the ou=...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created two new VPN Groups this morning, on my 3060 concentrator, let's call them "A" and "B". I created A just fine, and created a profile in my VPN client just fine. I then created "B" using the same process. I even made a COPY of profile-A, a...

abatson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes