cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to configure a LAN to LAN VPN with an 870 router. It's running 12.4 IOS with the correct 'k' feature set. First of all I configured the router to work on the DSL line without VPN - this worked fine. I then added the VPN configuratio...

robward by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We'll be upgrading to an ASA soon, but I have an immediate issue I need assistance with.We have multiple spoke sites with only DHCP addresses establishing a VPN to our VPN 3000 box (using the default group). The site-to-site VPN's work fine. Howeve...

Hi everyone, please i have problems with same l2l vpn with a ASA ver. 7.2 and same checkpoint and i have a deny line y the crypto acl. Is that posible or it coud be same problem related with this?? I don't have maches in this lines.This is the crypto...

I have an ASA5505. I am having a problem accessing the configuration through the ASDM with my server. I can access it from my laptop. Both the laptop and the server are on the inside with the same IP structure. The server will connect and go thro...

Good morning everyone I'm new to these forums and like you fighting all day with routers and servers. I've a problem with vpn tunnels with a lot of time and can not be resolved. The connection is made with the central (877) AND 3 delegations (827) Ar...

Hi everybody!Does anybody know why if a vpn filter is applied to a group-policy in an ipsec vpn with an ASA 5520, the server in the enterprice can't access to the shared folder in the Vpn client at home? They can ping each other when the vpn connecti...

Hi,I have a cisco 1721 router c1700-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T7.bin IOS and easy vpn server configured.I do not know why, but when I try to configure the vpn server(easy vpn server) is impossible to set sha2 or aes encr even this IOS supports both....