cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a site to site tunnel (ipsec) between a 1800 and 871, all is working well with the tunnel except when i try to ssh from one side linux box to the other side linux box, the ssh session hangs on me right after the prompt.I am also able to ...

hirasta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My problem is just as the title states. Any internal host can access the internet with out any issues. When I VPN into the network I can access all internal networks but am unable to access any Internet sites.I've used packet tracer in ASDM with th...

cantorb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup an easy VPN between Cisco ASA 5520 8.0(3)6 and Cisco 857 Router 12.4(15)T7 C850-ADVSECURITYK9-M.Firewall has permanent public IP configuration and it acts as easy vpn server and router doesn't have permanent public IP assigned ...

I have setup Cisco ASA for remote access VPN.Sometimes when I start Cisco VPN client, ASA does not respond and vpn client gets an error message. Last time it happened to me i decided to ping the firewall interface and it was responding. I tried to co...

prekursor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i was testing site to site vpn. My diagram is simple. I am testing it on GNS3 to observer traffic via wireshark. R1 is connected to R2 over Fa0/0. R1 has a loopback 20.0.0.1/8 and R2 loopback 30.0.0.1/8. Traffic needs to be encrypted when 20....

hi I (10.32..64.168) can SSH into PIX but cannot HTTP into it ? I have added "http server enable" and http 10.32.0.0 255.255.252.0 inside" inside ip of PIX =ip address inside 10.32.0.5 255.255.252.0

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have three sites A,B and CSite B terminates 1 S2S VPN tunnels from site A and site C each.The Vpn tunnels are up. I need to route traffic from site C to Site A and vice-versa. I also need to Nat the traffic from site C to site A at site B.I am u...

One of my client is running into an issue with their end users that have DSL and use Anyconnect. They seem to have issues throughout the day. Sometimes the connection hangs and then continues to work. Other times it will hang and then drop. This ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIX515E (Primary and Fail-over) and i can't access them via telnet or SSH.I can only access them once they are restarted and then they don't respond to me and close the connection.the show version of the primary is as below :Cisco PIX Secu...

Hi all!I'm trying to construct the following scheme for the users. Some of them went to the Internet directly from the device through NAT, some access to the Internet via a device located at the other end of the gre-ipsec tunnel. But here the problem...

This question was posed to me at a cocktail party and I didn't know the answer. This guy has a site in San Jose and one in Phoenix. He's doing clustering for an Exchange server and the version he says requires the cluster members be on the same vla...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a difference in the way async ports are configured between 1800 and 1700 RTRs?i have 3 remote 1800 RTRs that have a dialup backup link via a modem connected to the AUX port.they work great.so now i'm tasked with doing the same with a 1760 RT...

Hi All,I need to establish an IPsec Lan-to-LAN tunnel between an ASA and a Cisco router.I also need to NAT both LANs on both sides when the traffic goes through the tunnel. I know how to do ''Policy NAT'' on the ASA, so that you can define with an AC...