cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Today I had to troubleshoot a VPN configuration and I've never seen VPN configured this way. I'll need someones help. whit this config i see vpn tunnel established but i am not sure the interestin traffic is going trought the tunnel or is routed to d...

I'm trying to get Apple's l2tp/ipsec client to function with an ASA. I've successfully connected with Cisco's client, with the desired access to the remote subnet, but as soon as I add this command:crypto ipsec transform-set TUNNEL_ESP_3DES_SHA mode...

benhanson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,iam facing trouble in configuring remote access vpn on cisco asa 5510 on dynamic ip and site to site vpn configuration with sonicwall nsa 240 running on static ip.following is the configuration i have made for remote access vpn User Access Verifi...

Is ASA device has the ability to provideDynamic Multipoint VPN so that the topology of the network will be like hop and spoke , instead of adding anew site to each device manually .

I'm having an issue with eigrp protocol over and ISDN connection that I have solved; however, I'm not sure why my solution works. I have a remote router that can call into a hub site using two unique spids. I have a dialer map statement on the hub si...

I use Cisco Anyconnect "anyconnect-win-2.3.0185-k9" and ASA 8.0.4. I just want to use CSD for prelogin and check a registry key of the PC desktop .It works fine but i have always in ASA log this message :"Certificate validation failed. No suitable tr...

dnivelle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,could someone please help in undestanding this command. It is not clearly explained in ofiicial documents.When and how to use it?How does it differ from crypto ipsec nat-transparency udp-encapsulation?etc.Thanks

tizedboy1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iam running bgp multihoming on cisco 2821 router. I am using loopback 1 as peer ip address for creating lan to lan tunnel with 2 of client network. It is working fine. I wanted to create cisco vpn client for the remote users working from home. I a...

vijay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some lan-to-lan vpn users connected to the ASA who work from home (remote end is a Cisco 871 router). While monitoring one of the connections, I keep noticing this error msg:ESP request discarded from x.x.x.x to Outside:x.x.x.xTheir IPSec conn...

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to cofnguration guide or help in creating a VPN tunnel bewteen my PIX 515E and a customer Cisco 3845 router. Customer requests public routeable IP address from us to use for the local (my LAN) encryption domain. I've never had to ...

nickm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes