cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i am currently having problems to install the VPN client (4.8.01.640) on a linux box (fedora 8- Kernel 2.6.25). On a linux forum found some guy saying that the VPN client won't install correctly on any kernel above 2.4.xx. Does anyone experien...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the request if an ASA/FWSM could respond to TCP session establishment that are denied by the firewall policy (ACL). Its an internal firewall, the loss of security does not matter. Is it possible that the firewall can send an unreachable or ...

Hi,i have recently configured Clientless SSL VPN in 5505 when i try to connect the FW Outside interface if (i,e, https://216.X.X.X) it throws an warning as The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate aut...

Hi One of L2L VPN is down periodic. The hub site version is PIX 6.3, the remote site is ASA 8.0. Do you have any ideas? Thanks.Here is the debug from hub site:AP801N0010(config)# IPSEC(key_engine): request timer fired: count = 1, (identity) local= A...

Hello, I have a very odd problem. When connected to the VPN, I can connect to all my servers without problem on any services. On a single server, when I try to connect to Windows shares, it doesn't work. My event log shows nothing on the client or on...

eringuet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a Site to Site VPN between an ASA5510 and a Globesurfer_II via 3G. I have am almost sure that the problem lies with the GlobeSurfer. But I am hoping that someone else may have seem a similiar problem. I am not even getting pa...

stancred by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a PIX 515E running 7.2 code. I have a remote access IPsec VPN tunnel set up. I have an inside interface with 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 with a few internal servers etc. The remote access VPN clients get an ip from a pool of 10.180....

Hello guys, I have a problem with ASA5510 configured as Remote access server. We are using Windows XP VPN client. Staring at the configuration I don't see any problem but when I try to connect to the Server it doesn't initiate VPN negotiation. I had ...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I've managed to set up CSD and WebVPN in my organisation. But some of our suppliers wants to transfer files from their local PC through the CSD to our servers. Also they will need to transfer files accross from the servers to the local pc,...

I am working on a project to replace our VPN 3K with an ASA SSLVPN solution. I am trying to get the downloadable access list (dACL) to work like it does on the VPN 3K. I think i followed the steps necessary but, i have not had any success. Any sugges...

Hi,I'm running 8.0.4 on two ASA's in active/passive mode with client-to-site IPSEC and SSL VPN tunneling active. This issue occurs whether I connect via IPSEC or SSLVPN. I have a variety of machines pointing to ASA's as their default gateway which ...