cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Using ASA 5510s for L2L IPSEC tunnels with DSL connections between sites. These tunnels are for backup connectivity if the primary Metro connection goes down. As long as the Metro is up no traffic will flow across the IPSEC tunnels because there is...

Hi,I was just wondering if I can run a VPN any other way from home to work other than using the Cisco VPN client?I have a Cisco 877 router for home, when I connect to work I use the Cisco VPN client and connect to my Cisco ASA firewall. When I'm fin...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to give a following solution to my customer,Please verify my solution,1. Site A Head Office with PIX 525 connected to Site A ISP.2. Site is having PROXY SERVER with the port number 3128.3. Site B Branch office with PIX 515E connected ...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have an ASA 5520 and configured remote vpns. when i connect 3 remote vpn's it is working perfectly when i try to connect 4th remote connection it is disconnecting one connection from the 3 active connections.not able figure out whats wrong...

I have recieved a new asa firewall. we have configured and ready to replace the pix firewall. teh question is will teh remote users still be able to connect with the client untill we have trained them on the web vpn

jason2329 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5505 using the Easy VPN Remote feature which works fine connecting back into the head office.After successful testing of the VPN we save the config to flash then reboot the 5505, but the Easy VPN option always turns itself off after the reb...

Hi Guys,We have a couple of L2L sites that use Cisco 837 ADSL routers to connect back to our headquarters. We want to get all there Internet Traffic coming across the VPN so it can go through our Proxy server. Is it a matter of denying our internal a...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I would like to check what ports are needed to establish a complete VPN and also to complete the connection to the GFTP Server.What happened is , the VPN connection able to establish but as the corporate firewall has open 500/udp for this ...

cindylee27 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have this problem when connecting to a VPN Concentrator with our VPN Client (4.x or 5.x) on Windows XP.Basically, the computer just seems to halt completely upon authentication. It goes into some sort of state of shock and then after a few ...