cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i have configured my asa 5520 v 7.2 for remote VPN. Its is working fine. I need to provide my client access to internet without enabling split tunnel. I have gone through some doc for e.g the below one:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndev...

bws by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questions about VPN Clustering with a ASA. 1. How many devices can there be in a cluster? 2. I know that it is not possible to use Site-to-Site VPN in a cluster but can I near my Remote Access VPN cluster setup a Site-to-Site tunnel that ...

ThaMaster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 2851 at HQ and 2821 at 2nd site. Using IPSec VPN to connect the two LANs and it is working fine. Now I want to connect another LAN at each site across the same VPN. I want to keep traffic separate between the LANs. Is this possible...

I configured my 5520 ASA as the server, configured the 5505 as the client. My internal network behind the 5520 can ping the remote device 5505 and the PC behind the 5505 can ping the 5520 but I can't pass traffic from PC to PC. The rules are there, r...

I've configured a CA server on a 3725 router and im triyng to enroll mi Vpn Client 5.0.00.0340.In the VPN Client enrollment window 'CA URL field' i have: http://192.168.0.222 (witch is my router ip).But im getting the error "Unable to create certi...

o_unzueta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to implement two layers of firewalls, using two FWSM contexts. I know that two virtual firewalls cannot be cascaded (usupported design), but in my case, both contexts do not share any vlan, so it is not pure cascading. Here is what I would ...

Hello, I will provide two configurations, one is the vpn concentrator config and the other is the configuration of 1 client router that is connecting. I have marked on the configuration where the problem is.Thank you and if you have any doubt please ...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one LAN connected to the internet via an ASA 5505 (called LocalASA) and a router without NAT (we have 8 public IP).I'd need to allow clients inside the LAN to connect to a remote VPN via software client, i.e. without having to set a site-to...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 12.4(15)TDoes anyone know how the 'proxy autodetect' settings work within the crypto isakmp client configuration browser-proxy command?If I manually set the proxy with 'proxy-server proxy.foo.com' all is fine, but with 'proxy auto-detect' I always...

I have enabled DMVPN on a 1711 and 837 router and tunnels drops peridocally. The IOS being used is 12.3.7Other issues I have are with regards to applications being really slow or dont work over the ADSL DMVPN tunnel (Internet/Outlook/ FTP get jobs/ P...

HI I am trying to setup site-2-site vpn from sonicwall 4060 to Cisco VPN Concentrator that is behind NATed router. I am having issues when i try to bring tunnel up. Error i got on sonicwall is IKE Initiater id mismatch and receving Concentrator Local...

I configured my 5520 ASA as the server, configured the 5505 as the client. My internal network behind the 5520 can ping the remote device 5505 and the PC behind the 5505 can ping the 5520 but I can't pass traffic from PC to PC. The rules are there,...