cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to connect an 1811 ISR to a 3005 Concentrator but am having quite a bit of difficulty. After I make the necessary changes on the 1811 the 3005 sees the connection but no packets transfer. What steps do I need to take to make this connec...

Hi Experts, I have two interface dmz(S. level 90) and wan(s. level 60) i have two nat exemption rule nat (dmz) 0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0nat (wan) 0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0i have one another static nat rule:static(dmz,wan) 10.10.10.10 10.10.10.10when i try to removin...

when trying to connect to my VPN i am getting this error:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.02.0090Copyright (C) 1998-2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3Config file director...

Here is the situation. I have a 2811 ISR running (C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(2)T3. I previously configured the router to accept ipsec VPN clients and authenticate against active directory using IAS. This all works as expected but any VPN ...

cclarkacs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,please it is legal to share installation of cisco vpn client to our customers?I mean we have remote access vpn for external customers, and i am not sure if i can give them installation package of client.I have valid service contract so i ca...

I am connecting to our ASA5510 via Cisco VPN client version 5.x. I am getting continuous disconnects at random times. I have never had a connection last more than 10 minutes. The disconnects happen when the session is idle and also when the sessio...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been using VPN Client (version 4.8 and 5.0) for about 5 years. One user keeps getting disconnected from the VPN (he has never had an issue in the past), with the following error message in the log. Marking IKE SA for deletion ... reason = D...

BBPD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techies,Could someone clarify my below doubts,might be a silly question , but sometimes need to double check with DSL gurus....1.I have a router (2801) with SHDSL card , will my card support and compatible with the Assymetri DSL connection from my...

Hi Netpros, Hope you can help. I have a 2811 with a HWIC-16A (16 Port Async HWIC) installed in slot 0. I have configured one LAN (e0) interface and would like users to be able to telnet on TCP ports 2001-2015 to the LAN (e0) interface IP and then ha...

acraick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regards to all, I have a problem at the moment of forming the connection of my supplier of Internet. I have proved everything possible but all the results are negative.The parameters of configuration are:VPI:8 VCI:32 IP: 80.80.80.80/24 Encap: MAC Enc...

VPN

can i create a vpn between non cisco routers, using easy vpn server at the headquaters with a concentrator to a remote site with a non cisco device.

Hia strage problem. I have a SIP phone behind 1812 configured for VPN to central office. This phone registers and can commincate with central office very neatly.When this phone calls another SIP phone behind one more VPN (using 5505 or standard VPN c...

shrutid22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've successfully set up l2l VPN between our main site and 2 branch offices. Now I would like to allow additional networks from the main site to access the branch sites. The Cisco doc here (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configur...