cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to disable anti-replay checking on an ASA?? Im getting this error constantly almost in my log from one particular user, I have had them upgrade their VPN client to the newest version but it is still happening? Any suggestions?%PIX|AS...

I'm trying to apply a filter to a group or user. It seems I would create the filter and the rules and than apply the rules to the filter than a apply the filter either to the group or user. What I'm trying to do is only allow a vendor to a certain se...

Resolved! GET VPN Overhead

Hi All, We are looking for overhead accounted because of GET VPN.Is there any comparison chart or value .Thanks RegardsAnantha Subramanian Natarajan

Hi,I've configured our router to allow vpn client(IPSec Type , not pptp) to access our network , with cisco vpn client , connection is made successfully and authenticates but I've got two problems with it :1)when the client authenticates in it can't ...

I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad R61e. It has two network adapters - Broadcom Netlink Gigabit Ethernet and an Intel Pro/Wireless 3845ABG Network Connection. When I install the VPN Client it causes my wireless connection and LAN to quick functioni...

Hi all. I'm at a loss of what I've done to screw up this RA VPN. I had it all configured and working properly, then made some changes via ASDM which seemed to muck everything up.Anyone willing to take a look at this and see where I screwed up? I left...

I have a Linux server inside the firewall. Just purchased and installed ASA5505 bundle with Smartnet.The Linux server sends backup result messages to our Exchange server. It does this by accessing an external port/IP address. This no longer works sin...

Hello all, I have an ASA 5520 that won't disconnect after the set time of 15 minutes idle (left SSL VPN connected for 8 hours last night, got up this morning and the VPN was still connected, I used remote desktop to open a server connection to make s...

PaulWelc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking to set up VPN access on a 2801 router however, I do not wish to use the Cisco client but would prefer to use what is built into Windows (and I also need to support Macs).Can someone point me to some docs on how to set this up via ...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX515 with 3 interfaces. I have configured the third interface as a sub-interface and assigned it a vlan. I am getting "No translation group found for udp src outside" error message with the source address coming from my VPN pool. Any ideas...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: