cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to kill/clear a single TCP connection on Pix/ASA. I have a user who has hung connections to a server behind the firewall. His session idle time on the Show Connection CLI output is incrementing. I want to kill that session/connectio...

Hi,I have ASA 5505 with ASA v 8.0.3 and ASDM v 6.0.3. The VPN connection works, the client receive the IP from the define pool but the default gateway is not correct. Is it possible to define the gateway in the pool ?thank you

I have a 3020 concentrator. It has been a perfectly fine frond end to our Citrix system for a couple of years. We recently decided to upgrade Citrix from 4.0 to 4.5 on two presentation servers and the front end web server.The first thing we noticed w...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends,I gonna configure ipsec tunnel between to sites. I want that tunnel remain up almost all the time. For this if i configure "crypto ipsec security-association idle-time" to its maximum value, is there any issue doing this. Means i want to not,...

We have a Pix firewall running 6.3(3),currently it is configured so that inside desktops NAT as PIX Outside Interface IP and hit internet .We are planning to establish a Site-Site VPN btw us and another company ,The other company is insisting that w...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a vpn between our main office and a remote user using his verizon fios internet connection, he uses this service for both data and TV. Verizon provided him an actiontech MI-424-WR router. * Can I setup gre/ipsec tunnel behind the acti...

abknoc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a VPN configuration with a company that has a 3020 Concentrator and we have a PIX501.We currently use PAT for all communications with the outside world (except with a few servers that have their own dedicated IPs, which we NAT). ...

pkluss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to see tunnel uptime in router or pix firewall...appreciate your help...Regards,Krishna.

Hi all,This is my problem.I have a site-to-site VPN between a PIX 501E and checkpoint (nokia platform) running in simplified mode. Simplified mode means that the outside interface of checkpoint is part of the encryption domain, hence, when I set up t...

I will be upgrading our Pix and Concentrator to 2 x ASA 5520's soon (Active /standby). I will move the Site-to-Site VPN's over but I was then thinking is it possible to add QoS from the ASA's to the Cisco VPN routers at our remote offices?These smal...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have successfully configure site to site IPSec. If interesting traffic hits the outgoing interface, the tunnel comes up on both ends, you can also see packets been encrypted.I'm having routing problems local, I don't have route that points ...

Hello all, My client has an ASA 5510 at the main location. We are in the process of turning up SSL VPN for their remote access needs. 30 or so remote users. The problem, is that the main site has a 192.168.1.0/24 network number. The default number...

james1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIX 520's confiugred in the same building but in different offices. Both PIX devices are on the same external, public IP network.I want to establish a PPTP VPN connection from behind 1 PIX to the other and was wondering if this is possibl...