cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I would like to know if there are some recomendations about how many PPPOE sessions can be configured terminating on a 3640.Thanks a lot.

acarbajo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to collect Netflow data from routers at remote sites in my Data Center. I have setup Netflow successfully and am receiving data from the devices local to the server. I have Site-Site VPNs to the remote offices and connectivity to the collector...

pbwatson4 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the error message in my syslog showing the remote user is going after 0.0.0.0 even though the decrypted packet is showing 10.200.130.x11-16-2007 10:42:53 Local4.Warning 10.200.x.x Nov 16 2007 10:42:53 BHG-FW : %ASA-4-402116: IPSEC: Receiv...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 7206VXR which serves as a VPN concentrator. In fact, there are several dozens of VPNs defined on this machine. For some reason, a recently defined VPN doesn't reach the QM_IDLE state (it stops at MM_NO_STATE). Obviously, it doesn't wo...

The symptoms are that the NS will try to build the IKE session and time out. Even with the Cisco debugging enabled I get no IKE nor IPSEC SA trying to build on the 3640. What am I doing wrong or what can I try?Enclosed is the configuration and a br...

markd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a way of IPSEC failover. I have several locations and clients, every location is using IPSEC tunnel configured of their own VPN concentrator to access each other's LAN network. I need to configure failover for this, the way I was ...

We have established a VPN tunnel between IOS router and ASA, however it i working only from the latter. What are the common dissimilarities whcih occur between these two devices when setting up VPN?

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have a customer which has a VPN concerntrator model 3005. They have been complaining that over the last 6-7 months that connectioned from about 20 remote sites (L2L) have been running very slowly. This occurs especially when the VPNC CPU sho...

r.gill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just walked into this job to half way through a change over from a software firewall to the cisco box. The config on this thing is crazy. I need help!I need to get a client VPN from outside to inside so the IT dept. can access the network hardware....

rmaxson2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. I currently have an ASA5520 in place running 8.0(2) IOS. We have configured a clientless SSL VPN portal that we are currently using as a "test run". One issue that we are trying to resolve deals with using groups at the SSL VPN login page....

j-shearer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can VPN to PIX 501 but I have no connectivity to internal hosts. Here is my configuration.PIX Version 6.3(4)interface ethernet0 autointerface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100enable password xxxp...

7jgray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured EzVPN server on the asa 5520 firewall, which is connected to 3 871 security routers as remote clients. i need to give access to the mobile laptops through the Cisco VPN client software. what configurations i need to add at the serve...

mkmzaman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes