cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using Cisco 871's with Advanced IP Sec IOS for remote offices. I need to allow IPSEC traffic to pass thru the 871 to establish a client IPSEC tunnel. The client VPN software is Nortel's Contivity VPN. How can I allow IPSEC traffic to pass thr...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Cisco PIX 501 w/ Firewall version 6.3. Recently started using Cisco VPN Client because we have remote users with Vista. Client works just fine for 6 out of 7 remote users, with both Vista and WinXP. But one WinXP user has problem since using C...

I have been battling a 422 disconnect issue for a dozen or so end-users for a while now. Just recently it happened to me and i was able to log it. An excerpt is here:440 20:56:40.567 10/22/07 Sev=Warning/3 CM/0xA3100027Adapter address changed ...

noran01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1721 with an ethernet WIC cloned to a dialer interface. The WIC goes out to a DSL modem. My issue is that ever since I deployed this router, the speed has been diminished enough to make people complain. Its a 3mb circuit, but this is what I ...

erik.doss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5505 with ASDM 5.2(2) & ASA 7.2(2).I configure the IPSEC VPN via the wizard of ASDM and it works.After a few times, it doesn't work anymore without change. When I log on the ASA and I activate the debug, I don't see any packets.If I activ...

Hi,I have a server that is hosted via SDSL in our office for a client. They use it as a database server. They connect via VPN, and then simply open the client to access the Database. The solutions works well - with one issue.At the moment, the VPN co...

resolveit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;i have cisco as5400 with Dial-60np card and Dfc-2ce1 card.I want connect Pots suscriber with my as5400(dial up).Then i want to know if as5400 support this connection and what kind of cable can i use to do this work.Thank you

silvere81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,caught in a strange senario where in ISDN connection works fine for sometime and then once the call is terminated it doesn't come up automatically next time. I have to force the bri interface to reset The problem seems to be at layer - 2 whic...

Hi everyone,I just wanna know wht will be the command to monitor the sessions onthe pix.Like on Juniper Netscreen we use get session src-ip X.X.X.X to get thesession details of a particular src-ip to check on which ports it is hitting our firewall, a...

When using a Clientless SSL VPN, is it possible to have the MAC address of the remote client pass through to an internal application? We are using a specific app that queries the connecting computer for it's MAC address before it will set up a sessio...

I need to allow users from our VPN subnet access to a webserver on our DMZ.Both the inbound ACL's are correct, but I am unsure of what the translation would be.Our VPN subnet is 172.16.140.0/24 and our DMZ is 172.16.110.0/24Any help would be apprecia...