cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Twice today our VPN 3060 Concentrator locked up. I checked the syslogs for information, but there are no messages indicating an error before the power recycle. Is there a crashdump file that is created? Any one any ideas. -N

yokobosky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I tried to configure cisco Login Enhacements on a cat 3560 like this...http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_4/gt_login.htmand when I attempt to access via telnet I cant generate the usser name for th...

xbanchon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to setup remote vpn into a 5510, ran through the wizard, have the preshare and usernames, along with the pool configured. No errors when uploaded, but the Cisco VPN client does not connect at all, Reason 412. I have all crypto debugs running a...

We're using a PIX 515 6.3(5) and we currently have our telecommuters using PPTP VPN connections to work from home or on the road. Users that are buying new machines with Windows Vista are having a hard time connecting to our network and I think it h...

abruso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, still no luck passing traffic from the router to the client. No matter what approach I've tried I still can't get traffic to come back through the VPN tunnel to the client. I can see my pings on the router while debugging but they refuse to...

Hi AllPrehaps someone can answer a question for me. I have 1841 running advanced ip services ios 12.4The customer has installed an mpls backbone provided by a service provider. Each site currently is connected via pix to pix tunnels. What they want i...

johnmcc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have an 1811 that works great for inbound VPN connections as long as the client pc uses the Cisco VPN client. Can I just use the built in VPN/Ipsec that Windows provides and still get split tunneling?I'm looking for a work around to allow...

Hi,We have found that VPN tunnel goes down when link on which is it formed is having lots of errors. We are using pre-sahred key to form IPSec between two routers on point to poin tlink. Why it happends that when link is having lots of errors and CRC...

I have an ASA5500 connected to a L2 switch which is connected to a router which hosts all the gateways for clients.I create a VPN on the ASA5500 as a backdoor into the network. The ASA5500 has 3 subinterfaces which are on the same network as each gat...

I have a PIX 515e running 6.3(5) with multiple site-to-site vpns configured and all is well. However when a user inside my LAN tries to launch a vpn client, whether it is Cisco IPSec or MS SSL, in order to connect to a client (these clients are not p...

pstebner1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes