cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there some way to drop a port automatically into the guest-vlan without having to rely on timeouts? That is as soon as a port goes into an up state it defaults to the guest-vlan (rather than being unauthorised).Also has anyone out there implement...

scu_comms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have FTP server on the DMZ and I want to restrict the bandwidth from and to the FTP server to 1Mbps only.My PIX configuration:static (DMZ1,outside) 212.117.212.237 FTP netmask 255.255.255.255access-list outside_mpc_in extended permit ip host ...

We have everything working the way it should with one exception. We have a ASA5510 with a SSM module. So far we have been able to get it all working but with, again, one problem.When we configure, "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface" and ...

cobbc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!We have PIX 6.3(4) and use it as VPN gateway (pp2p and ipsec clients). User authentication is via RADIUS.How to set session timeout on each user?On vpngroup it is done through a command"vpngroup max-time ...", but it extends on all user conn...

aliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've read all the forum messages about my problem someone have the same problem but nobody answer the good answer :-)Tickets have been open from my Cisco contract at TAC services but answers are allways the same : "give me the debug ..."I'll give ...

Remote User -- VPN Connection -- Head Office PIX -- Cisco router -- Head Office LANThe Pix is running 6.3(3)The Cisco router also has several leased line (serial) connections to branch offices.Remote users can establish VPN connections, terminating o...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need urgent information about the cause of the following errormessage 000094: Oct 3 16:56:34.520 buc: ISDN BR0 **ERROR**: process_bri_call: Outgoing call id 0x8004 blocked 000095: Oct 3 16:56:34.520 buc: ISDN BR0 **ERROR**: UserIdle: process_bri_ca...

b.kokken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use the GE interafce of Cisco 2821 as PPPoe client and connect to non-Cisco ADSL modem to access Internet. But can't establish the PPPoe session The following is my configuration (My IOS version is 12.4):interface GigabitEthernet0/1 mtu 1452 no ip ...

Hi,My firewall VPN tunnel cannot establish and always came out with such a error message.Below are the error message:rypto_isakmp_process_block: src 203.116.63.254, dest 202.133.110.130VPN Peer: ISAKMP: Peer ip:203.116.63.254 Ref cnt incremented to:3...

i currently have a 871 router, i use it to connect our remote offices to our main office via t1's, dsl, etc. Due to outages at various phone comanies i have been tasked with the job of coming up with a dial backup solution on these routers. What i a...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks.I've configured WebVPN on an IOS router, and the VPN part seems to be working OK (I can ping by IP address, etc) I have several users who have laptops (WinXP SP2) that are members of the domain (lets call the AD domain "DOMAIN" for the purp...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes