cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just got my first Cisco router (107) up and running. Although I managed to suss out how to configure the router ok (I like SDM:) I am a bit unsure about about how Cisco operate. I can download SDM updates however do I need a Service contract t...

brian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 506E running 6.3(3).We have about 10 internal users who do a mixture of outbound Cisco VPN IPSec connections and Microsoft PPTP connections. It is possible that there are multiple IPSec connections to the same remote site. I am using th...

Mistert25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create some IPSec VPNs from Cisco routers on remote sites having dynamic IP address assigned to them (real) to a central site having a static IP address on a Contivity (Nortel). I'm able to bring the IPSec up when I set the "Initiator I...

After upgrading our pix 515 firewall from 6.3(1) to 7.2(1) I've problems with dynamic l2l vpns. All vpns which are defined with a static peer ip in the crypto map and the vpn client configuration are working fine, but all previous working dynamic map...

stlieser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My organization have a Branch office Call LocalB and main office CentralA. We like to securely manage the syslog from ASA IPS/Firewall at the LocalB remotely from CentralA. We have a Cisco MARS box intended to be the monitor purpose locate ...

hienvavvu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo!We have a problem with our Cisco VPN Routing. The tunnel connects the remote offices (dynamic IP) to the main office (static IP) and IP Sec VPN. The internet connection is the remote offices is established using NAT. The provider is the German...

I'm using Cisco IOS CA server with the flash to store the CRL.When my vpnc checks the CRL I can see an general error message!Thanks.8 08/11/2006 11:11:28.240 SEV=5 CERT/116 RPT=5 Requesting CRL using HTTP. The HTTP URL is: http://10.4.42.151/flash:/c...

Hello,i would like to know if it's possible in a concentrator CVPN3020 to keep logs about user connexions "when, duration, who" ??at the moment, i can find live event logging but no logs for a week.Thanks

Hi, Ive setup my ASA with Nat to the external world. All services including SMTP and Web work just fine. I just have a problem with CISCO VPN clients connecting from my network. Internet services are provided by an ISA server which is inside the ASA....

Hello,I use a Cisco 831 IOS router as a gateway to access to my inside network from the Internet using the cisco VPN client. This works very well.But since I setuped the remote access on the router, i am not able to mount VPNs to my clients from the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to configure a dial up VPN...i have a 16 port modem network module in my router to terminate dialup connections....i want to have users dial into the router and have a VPN to the network....i was thinking creating the dial up...once thats esta...

I have an ASA and a PIX site-to-site VPN tunnel set up. The tunnel only establishes when I ping (send interesting traffic) from the ASA, and not vice versa.Is there a setting or command that will allow either side to establish the tunnel?I have anoth...

I setup ipsec vpn on a 501.I can connect ok but cant ping anything on the inside here is the config anyone got any ideas as to what i am doing wrong I got this working before this box is slightly more complicated in that it also has a L2L tunnel to a...