cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sirs, Please teach L2TP.It thinks about the design with L2TP.A in case of three sites, Headquarters(HQ), Branch1(B1) and Branch2(B2). B1---HQ---B2It is a star type. At this time, is "B1---B2" possible?It is a mesh type. Best regards,

i have c1841, with 2 ipsec tunnels to other sites, do i need to put the peer site public iP into my ACL & ios firewall to allow routing between all 3 sites (hub & both spoke)?pinging the LAN ip of the other spoke site from hub router CLI fails, & sam...

mwwg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to allow a contractor on the inside of my network to create a VPN using the basic Microsoft client passing through our ASA5540's.The client has a fixed internal address being PAT'ed to the external address on the outside.There is a rul...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a simple PIX to PIX VPN using the simple PIX-PIX VPN documentation from the config sample page. I've got lots of VPN tunnels established to other devices from other PIX's quite happily so this is fairly embarrasing. Anyway, the c...

jon-wyatt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connecting to a Fleet77 which presents two interfaces, ISDN BRI and ethernet.The client wishes to use the ISDN as the prime interface to their ISP with the ethernet (20k) as a backup if the ISDN fails.Anyone got an ideas on the best w...

Hi,How do i enable Site-Site Tunnel redundancy on PIX,so that if one of the peer is not responding,the tunnel gets established with the second configured peer.I read about configuring multiple peers with the crypto map command:crypto map redundant 10...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have vpn3005 concentrator in the office. I have used the specially made console cable. But when I tried to connect it to my terminal Server (C2511) I cannot get any output. I used a DB9/RJ45 adaptor and plug it on to the Octal cable from Term Se...

l.tating by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a PIX 501 with an IPSec tunnel with a Linux host (openswan, net-to-net). The tunnel works fine, isakmp and ipsec sas are created and working. The problem is that I cannot start a connection from the Linux-side (outside interface on the...

I have a cisco 837 router with a RFC 1483 Bridge connection. I have configured a ATM device with a Bridge group (BVI1).There is a strange thing. I have a connection for an hour and one hour not. And agian a conncetion for an hour and one hou not. It ...

meijbergj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two 1841 routers connecting to each other over with WIC-1AM modules. Is it possible to run bridging on all the FastEthernet and Async interface? Is there any example configuration?Any advise is appreciated!

nelsonlin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PPPoE over bride

Hi,I have connecting cisco2811 router to cisco7200 router via E1 link >>>I want my client behind the 2811 router to use PPPoE and terminate them in the cisco7200 router since the 2811 router is not supporting PPPoE server only client...What I did is,...

We are using DHCP to give out subnet masks. The client gets the address fine but has the incorrect subnet mask. ExampleDHCP Pool of 10.10.10.0/24IP address the client gets is 10.10.10.3 and a netmask of 255.0.0.0.Here is the configuration I have on...