cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I have a slight dilemma, I am trying to setup a VPN failover solution which involves the following. At our central site we have 2 internet links, and at our remote sites, we have the same.What we are trying to do is the following:VPN failover t...

Is possible NAT a IP address , and the same time , make VPN with that address .By sample , my customer donn?t want that the ip x.x.x.x was reached from the otre site ( through VPN ) , ELSE , he want that the IP address be know like y.y.y.y . And the ...

I have a router that I am trying to put in place of a working VPN concentrator to a remote site.The tunnel is up and working on the concentrator.Can someone check my config to see if there are any glaring errors?The concentrator is configure for the ...

HI,I have a router 1841 (C1841-ADVENTERPRISEK9 - Version 12.3(14)T7), and it doesn?t work the call ISDN.The log is:Sep 8 12:03:31: ISDN BR0/1/0 EVENT: UserIdle: callid 0x800D received ISDN_CALL (0x0).Sep 8 12:03:31: ISDN BR0/1/0 EVENT: process_bri_...

helloi am going to configure a cisco cat 6500 vpnsm to connect to some office in other country.from the remote office side the connection is:internet gw router-check point-LAN.my Q is: -can we use cisco vpn client on the remote side,if not,can the c...

Hi, My ACS server have many groups and unknown user policy defied to look up with external AD.I want to restric a specific networking device access limited to users in a specific group.What is happening now, if user is not in the ACS user list, ACS l...

r.perera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum,I am trying to setup the webvpn on my ASA5510 7.0. I can see the welcome screen when i try to connect to the ASA but nothing beyond that. What could have I done wrong, Is there any sample configurations I can follow? How do I configure the p...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a network of more than 500 leased lines ( 64 kbps ) backed up by ISDN lines. But coincidently when leased lines fail even ISDN fails. Very few cases are where we get ISDN backup when leased line fails. It is practically impossible to test...

Hello all, I need to setup a Pix to Pix to Pix mesh. I've been trying to establish a connection between 2 of the devices for the past 3 days and I'm hoping I an get a bit of help. I've followed the pix to pix to pix mesh guide at http://www.cisco....

Hi Folks,In a 506 pix 6.3(5) IOS version and PDM 3.0(4) I need to manage the users wich are connected through VPN client, (they have a AAA auth LOCAL configured to access) but, from PDM I do not see them neither manage them, can somebody tell me if t...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen some other posts related to this topic but I've got a strange problem. I have a PC located at site 1 behind a 2801. This 2801 has L2L tunnels to two other sites, site 2 and site 3 using the 2801's outside IP address as the terminating I...

mbell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have two 2801 routers with the 12.4(1c) IOS.. I have two VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 cards terminated on HWIC 1 slot..I need establish E1 link between the routers to transmit IP packets through it..I am not able to configure the PRI on that.. It tak...

I have 2 sites connected via P2P T1's. The only traffic that travels across the T1's is internal network traffic. Both Sites use DSL for internet access. I would like to configure a VPN tunnel between the 2 sites to use in case the T1 fails. I'm tryi...