cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi people,I?m trying to make a vpn a Pix 501 ver 6.3(4) to 3000 vpn concentrator, the phase I is right, but phase II just start and debug says ?? request timer fired??, I was trying to get some informstion about that but is not useful.can you help ...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX at a Branch site with a Internal network of 10.0.1.0 255.255.255.0 which I NAT to the Outside Interface public IP address for Internet connectivity. I need to create a site to site VPN with the PIX at my head office but I need to NAT the...

ppaki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI?m trying to use a free internet acces via ISDN of my provider but i can?t no get IP address from it and the call goes down inmediatelly.I?ve performed the command "ip address negotiated" in the bri0 interface but i think that is not enough becaus...

msbassols by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could some please briefly describe how NAT works in the following scenario so I can set it up. Before I mention the scenario I do know what NAT is and have used it for outgoing (single outside ip with several internal private ip addresses)What I want...

Does anyone know how to view an Isakmp preshared key in a PIX config.Displaying the config on the box shows asterisks where the key characters should be.I have read that doing a write net to a tftp server should allow the key to be displayed however ...

m.reay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any troubleshooting information for the following issue requested...Device: PIX 501Firewall version: 6.3(5)PDM version: 3.0(4)Http server enabled: all insideIssue: When launching the PDM, after accepting the security alert and entering password infor...

dljhgipix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased an ASA5520 and am beginning to migrate my VPN tunnels from a 3005 concentrator to the ASA. I noticed there does not seem to be a way to monitor the tunnel connections by NAME, like on the concentrator. It does display active tu...

hajoca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working on a project with overlap ip addresses with vrf-aware IPSEC, I am wondering how I should monitor those IPSEC per vrf bases. I tried look at SNMP mib, it seems they only have traffic counter on per vrf based, is there any counter for...

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with vpdn :I 2 LNS routers that I terminate l2tp vpdn sessions on them using load balance.For analog dialup everything is fine , but for ISDN i need that the 2 sessions terminate on the same LNS , but I dont know how to control it as ...

Having some problems with group policies & within the ASA system. Able to connect via ASA VPN using ACS 3.1 but how do I apply ACLS for different groups.I cannot find any information regarding the ASA & RADIUS.

smartin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA-5500 with the CSC-SSM. Everything works great so far, but I have a dictionary list of 1500 words I would like to add to the SMTP filtering criteria for subject and body filtering. Is there an easy way to add these, or do I have to ...

bgburns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have installed two 501's pix's in two remote sites for a customer. These sites link via a site to site vpn to the customers head office. Now each vpn links from the pix to a watchguard firewall. At the remote site they run the usual office appl...

marceyres by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes