cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I put in a second radius address on my As5300 so if the first one goes down the users that are dialing in can be point to the second one with out any interruptions?TIA

ekeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,One basic question. What is the main difference between Firewall and Concentrator. I thought that only difference is that Concentrator is useful with VPN clients and PIX in the situations to handle site-to-site VPNs. But even PIX handles the V...

Gents,Can some one let me know what would be the maximum number of IPSec Tunnels can i form on a Cisco 2801 and 2811 ROuter. The traffic on each tunnel is not supposed to increase 5 kbps.Awaiting your kind help.Thanks and Regrads,Vamsi Krishna

i configured a vpn for remote access using cisco vpn client. I am unable to connect to the oustide interface of pix i am getting the following error"group=***** IP=**** unable to remove peertblentry.i made sure the group name and key match. i have re...

jcajuste by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwhen i create point to multipoint vpn tunnel we create crypto map and tunnel interface. now my question is where i bind crypto map ?. only in tunnel interface or only ethernet interface ?.if you see the example i mention tunnel source ethernet0 if ...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Ho and multple branch. Ho and br have cisco 2600 route . now i create vpn point to multpoint.when i start configure, i configure mode tunnel but one cisco guide mention point to multipoint configuration mode transport.so i worried what i use...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have Site to site VPN tunnel between my Headoffice and Branch office-1, both the ends, we are using PIX firewalls.we have another Branch office-2 here we are using cisco 1721 router, I want to establish a VPN tunnel between My PIX (headoffice) a...

I have two cisco 837 routers, I have configured them for creating a VPN tunnel through ethernet0, I can ping the ip defined in interesting traffic access-list ,I m having problem that packets from one router to other router are encrypted and decrypte...

MisterI have a problem with 7.0 ASA .I have a customer making a VPN Tunnel from inside Network . I am making PAT .The VPN IPSEC with Ciscp VPN Client is succesfull , but the traffic don?t pass .I only see encrypted packets , but no decrypted packets ...

Hi,client wants to use ISDN for RAS connectivity. At remote site, BRI is planned. around 20 remote locations will be connected simultaneously to central office using single PRI at central office. Central office is already equipped with a 2851 router....

hello there,i'm trying to set up a site-to-site VPN between two routers (3825 and 1751), connected throiugh a point-to-point Frame Relay.i've tried to set it upo thorugh CLI and SDM and the VPN is not working.Do u have a configuration example to set ...

Hello. I have a Cisco 1841 with wic adsl. I have configured with ssl vpn with full tunneling. The problem, i dont have internet when I connect with the ssl vpn. I have other configutation with client vpn of cisco with NAT on STICK and I have internet...