cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HII have configure VPN between HO and 10 branches. In HO i configure 10 crypto map and in branch i configure 1 crypto map. now when data goes branch to HO then encryption but when goes to branch to branch then no encryption. in branch i don not want...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at two Cisco PDF documents, "Configuring Terminal Lines and Modem Support" and "Terminal Lines and Modem Commands". They have a lot of good information. But one issue that I'm just not quite getting.Basically, it says that I can assign as...

I have a doubt in PIX FirewallCheck this sample config:------------------------Nat (inside) 0 access-list testAccess-list test permit ip host 172.20.128.133 anyThis mean the source 172.20.128.133 is allowed to access any destination without nat?Wheth...

Hi, I use ASA to setup site2site VPN, it works fine, how do I allow VPN client which terminate on ASA and allow them to access site2site VPN on the other side?Thx

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know how to enable on a PIX 501, a source initiated VPN session via Cisco VPN client within the inside network through a PIX 501 to the internet and into another PIX 501 on the remote end to the remote internal network. I can establish a V...

lusej0922 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an IPSEC tunnel to a location over a DSL line at the remote end? This is the secondary (backup)We are debating whether we should try to monitor the router on the remote end via snmp? Currently, we are pinging it for availability. Please let m...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 ASA's in Active/Standby setup (context mode=single) that I am trying to configure for VPN load balancing. I have configured the appliances identically as follows:vpn load-balancing interface lbpublic Outside interface lbprivate Inside clu...

pmajumder by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have 7200 series of router, 3500 series of switch, firewall 520 &535, I want some software that can monitor it memory (CPU), so please help me. Thanks; Jitesh

HI,I have two routers at location A which are connected to Site B using two leased lines. I need to run IP Sec Between Location A and Location B.I want to know if i can configure the virtual IP of the HSRP Group pointing towards the LAN of the Locati...

Hello,Can I have a static crypto map be used for redundant peers using the same crypto ACL? I have an ASA with a static crypto map to site A, but if site A fails I would like it to establish IPsec with Site B. Is this possible? Is there anyway to con...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Big problem with RBE ,I use RBE to assign static IP to my adsl user :interface Loopback0 ip address *.*.*.* *.*.*.*!interface ATM4/ima3.1 point-to-point ip unnumbered Loopback0 atm route-bridged ip pvc 0/1001 encapsulation aal5snap! when I ...

rezashams by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a central 3000 Concentrator connected to 2 private LANs. It sits behind an Internet facing PIX which is using NAT to NAT the Concentrators outside IP address to a Public address.The Concentrator is to use an IPSEC VPN to a remote PIX.Do I have...