cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i ve got a pix 501 and once i get one vpn site to site working, immediately after 5 minutes all vpn clients are dropped. And my copnfig looks good...sysopt connection permit-ipseccrypto ipsec transform-set DeCloudOfficeLandCrypt esp-3des esp-sha-hmac...

Hi All,I would like to configure site to site vpn tunnel with 3 remote offices, at our HO we have 2 different ISP's, so I wanted to make sure that if one isp's went down then the other will take place and connections will not brake... currently I am ...

I have been trying, without much success to try and find a solution for connecting a Cisco 2620XM router to a 2mb Circuit that is presented as G703 unframed (the physical presentation is RJ45 - 120 Ohm unbalanced). Could anyone suggest an appropriate...

HiI was wondering if you can use things such as dialer watch when you use a dialer interface on an ADSL connection. I have an ADSL connection I don't want used unless my main leased line goes down so I want to keep the interface down until needed. ...

Hi allI have a 10x857 connecting to 2821 with IPSEC.I also have an 1801 for general internet connection and would like to provide redundant VPN to it from the 857?s.The best solution I believe is DMVPN but the 857 doesn't support it.Any ideas for alt...

nikolay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to setup a 501 Pix to allow clients to VPN into the unit. I have been successful to some extent with this but one thing I keep having problems with is being able to access systems on the inside network. It seems to be a routing problem an...

Arioch_dm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,im planning to upgrade my network, planning to open new branch office expected vpn users will be 50 no's. so instead of VPN concentrator 3000, if i go for ASA box is it possible to control the users and groups like in a 3000 concentrator.my pl...

Does anybody know if there is a limited number of Site to Site VPNs you can do with the old 520. I have 4 site to site VPN's working fine. The 5th one, well.. I get this.PSEC(sa_initiate): ACL = deny; no sa created . Configs on both sides look fi...

Resolved! pix 501 vpn access

I configured my pix 501 to receive incoming vpn and works perfect however if the site I'm triyin to conet from also has a pix 501 It will not conect.when both places have a pix the connection will not work. Any help is appreciated.

6 PRI lines are terminated on 3660 router, how i can initiate a call form these PRI lines to any ISDN/GSM mumber?Is it possible ?the logice is, data will be transfer from central site (PRI lines) to remote sites. there will be no efforts from remote ...

I am trying to configure a router for a VPN connection.Most of it seems pretty straight forward.The NAT part of it I have a couple of questions about the attached config:The "encrypt" list is just allowing the referenced traffic across the tunnelThe ...

Hello,I need to know is there a way to create a VPN tunnel using a NATed ip address of a dmz interface as VPN peer in configuration? This VPN needs to be configured on pix 6.3.5.I have done the static translation of the dmz interface and have enabled...

zlabovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes