cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a c2651xm running 12.4(1a) ADVENTERPRISEK9-M. It's configured as an IOS firewall with NAT inside and a PPPoE dialer on the outside. I would like to add VPN server on the outside interface so I can access the inside network remotely using Cis...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After successfully upgrading my PIX 515e with failover unit from 6.3 to 7.0 (upgrade and testing done separately for each unit),and powering up the failover after the primary unit has been up, i discovered that the failover was not working as all ...

o.oresotu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have a Cisco PIX 520 and would like to be able to access my CCIE lab when i am not at home. What kind of basic config can i have to do this. My skills are more R/S than security.

I deployed an IP Telephony infrastructure with several IP Communicator software phones. Most users of these IP Communicators are teleworkers connecting from the Internet to the headquarters using Cisco's VPN client. The VPN concentrator is a Cisco AS...

I am trying to access a Sun server via the console access on a Cisco 2650XM. I have tried to follow the directions given to me on CCO but cannot get it working, more specifically I cannot configure any lines above 0 as there is no hardware support av...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected to the remote ISDN router via ISDN BRI lineBut, the ISDN failed to establish the ip connection. I have the following error message, when I issue the "isdn test call int bri2/5 <number>Jun 17 12:23:41.990: ISDN BR2/5 EVENT: U...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Here is how I want the configuration; I have one DSL router and one Cisco 1721 router. My concern is how I can configure VPN through these two routers.I have attached a picture file called Net Diagram which says my current scenario. And I have...

Hello All,We have a ASA 5510 that is configured as a Remote Access VPN Server using Preshared keys. When a Remote VPN Client tries to connect, the phase-1 connectivity gets established but phase 2 fails. The following errors are displayed on the ASA ...

mrathod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros,I like to have your solution on the below design.Central site setup:-(1) ADSL speedtouch 510 with 1 public IP assigned to its WAN interface.(2) PIX515E firewall with DMZ Interface(3) Front end mail server in dmz(4) Backend in inside of PIXR...

First off the way our current VPN is set up I have people hitting the Pix515r and that points then to my RADIUS server to auth them, then they have to use remote desktop and connect to another PC here in the office. Its a terrible waste of PC's and w...

Hi All, can any one help me to solve a problem with Site to site vpn. I have a router on which ADSL internet link is connected. Behind the router ther eis PIX 515E is installed. Now I want to configure Site to site VPN between router & nortel vpn har...

We currently have a Site - Site connection to a law firm. They connect to our Peoplesoft server webpage. After a server upgrade they are intermittently connecting to the web page. After sniffing the connection I see the remote traffic connects fine b...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,this is my first post here,and i hope to not violate any forum rules.I have an issue with ipsec (actualy this is my first "date" with Cisco crypto tools). Here is the situation: i got 2 cisco routers (1751) with c1700-advsecurityk9-mz.123-19 I...