cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have two RV042 (in two localization) connected together with IpSec site-to-site.I try to connect my Windows 10 to RV042 from home behind NAT.I tried many combination of parameters to built-int client but still cannot connect.Can someone help m...

Remiasz_W by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to configure FTD 1010 using FDM and  add LDAP attribute mapping to be able to assign Group policies based on group membership in AD. I saw an example for FMC but none for FDM. Can someone point me to an example on how to config...

tricky thing... office A and office B connected with a ipsec vpn.  office A has static public IP, office B using a dynamic public IP.so we have to using dynamic crypto map on the vpn config. (ipsec device is ASA5525X)office A has subnets A1 and A2, o...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys, planning to use ASA virtual for remote VPN access using anyconnect. I was going through this link -- https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/adaptive-security-virtual-appliance-asav/datasheet-c78-733399.htmlIn Table 1. Specif...

manvik by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to set up IKEv2 tunnel with Windos Native client. I found some documentation for previous ASA, however I am not able to make it work on FTD. I need IKEv2 with certificate authentication.Is there any guide or recommendation for ...

If I am successful starting VPN before WIndows Login, which is a big IF since the VPN servers are overtaxed these days, Anyconnect doesn't provide positive affirmation that I was successful starting VPN.  It is difficult to tell the difference betwee...

JayBen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: