cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone have any idea why IE and Firefox stop working after I connect up the VPN? Even after I sever the connection, they won't work and I have to restart the computer each time. Any ideas on how to fix it would be great as I'm months behind with wo...

I've used the ASA VPN wizard and can VPN from a client to the newly created tunnel group on the ASA. I can ping everything behind the ASA, including the internet gateway. I'd like for VPN users to access the internet without using split tunneling. Wh...

marinas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a Cisco LAC and a Nortel LNS. The Cisco LAC is sending the the Calling Number AVP but the last couple of bytes are 00 which is the ascii null character. This seems to cause an interworknig issue with the Nortel box which terminates the cal...

kevitt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Does anybody experienced the following problem:1) There is a VPN tunnel between Cisco VPN Concentrator and Nortel device using pre-shared key.2) All users connecting via this tunnel must be authenticated using Secure ID.Is this possible or ...

Hi All.We have a PIX natting our LAN to the Internet (1 public IP address only).There's also a VPN lan-to-lan to a second site, and from our LAN we can use the Cisco VPN client to connect to several other remote sites.The problem arises using the Che...

Can someone point me in the correct direction, I am trying to launch a script when users connect to the conectrator. We are using the version 4.7 on the concentrator and 4.7 of the cisco client as well.Thanks.

Would you please explain me why the following ACL’s do not work. I purchased block of 8 IP addresses from ISP (ADSL connection). I have received the following from ISP:” IP’s 194.252.157.248/29 all traffic is routed to IP address 194.252.157.249”Setu...

mocah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I try to use a Cisco 1751 with a WIC-2AM card, but the IOS doesn't recognize it.After booting i got the following:"00:00:06: %PQUICC-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: PQUICC(0), WIC card has an unknown ID of 0x37"I checked that WIC-2AM supported by 1751.

Is it possible to encrypt PSTN dialup connections using a Cisco access server, if so what type of encryption is possible and which devices would support this.

m.gaines by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes