cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have issue connecting to VPN on certain WIFI / Hotspot When i connected to WIFI A, once i key in the username and password, the system pop out say login fail. (Troubleshot done on the WIFI A and confirmed no connectivity issue).However when try to ...

I have a user using Cisco Anyconnect with Cisco DUO. After enter AD ID and password, the DUO screen flashes and disappeared very fast, she did not get the chance to choose 1, 2 or 3 with the DUO prompt.   It looks like it is only at the hotel Wi-Fi. ...

sliang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my Anyconnect wizard ended up with errors thus not setting NAT exceptions.And I'm having hard time doing it myself. Situation:Local pool: 192.168.1.5-192.168.1.100 255.255.255.0Anyconnect pool: 192.168.2.1 - 192.168.2.51 255.255.255.0Goal: Anyconn...

Justinas1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have this log below;%CERM-4-TUNNEL_LIMIT: Maximum tunnel limit of 225 reached for Crypto functionality with securityk9 technology package licenseis it related to below;#show crypto ipsec sa countIPsec SA total: 402, active: 74, rekeying: 0, unus...

nicky123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently configured a GRE tunnel between two networks. On one of two sides of the tunnel I have a router with a public IP which refreshes from time to time or when it reboots. I configured the other side of the tunnel with the command tunnel de...

Hello, I have 25 remote cameras that need to be integrated to the network head office. The solution that is been implemented is through 4G Teltonika Routers (RUT240) connected to each camera, linking each camera to the mobile internet. I need to crea...

Hello, I need to configure a secure VPN that supports multicast between a Router Cisco 2800 Series and a Teltonika RUT240. The Teltonika router doesn't support GRE over IPSec, which was my first idea. The RUT240 supports OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, IPS...

Hi, I don't have much experience with VPN, but I need to configure a remote VPN between a Router Cisco 2800 located in an office and my Windows PC in my home (remote location).Which options do I have? Do I need to buy a license for the AnyConnect sof...

I posted this a year or two ago but got no hits. Hoping there's finally a solution. Client logs in with Anyconnect, gets an ip address, successfully connects with no problem. Everything works... ...until the user clicks "Disconnect". If he immediatel...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes