cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few instances with the Cisco VPN client when the MTU has to be lowered. I have had users ping with the -f and -l option to determine the largest packet size that can traverse the VPN. I have a question on the most efficient method.If the l...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Briefly, I have 2 out 6 remote sites with bri cards that continue to show deactived on the layer 1 status. Telco says the lines are good. I have tried every switch type, reconfiguring, everything I can think of.any suggestions?

richkjv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the real deal with SSL VPNs on IOS. I searched for previous posts in the forums and all seem to indicate it is not yet supported but I found this one doc regarding it?? Seems they are supported? Anyone have any performance specs?http...

If i remove static entry i can connect to vpn, but i will not be able to recieve emails. i need email and vpn.with static entry i cannot connect to vpnplease helpPIX Version 6.3(4)interface ethernet0 autointerface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 ou...

shijasm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using IPSEC 3DES tunnel between Cisco router and PIX firewall. Initially this tunnel worked fine. But now I am seeing the tunnel is breaking after every 30 seconds and if there is any interesting traffic then initiates again and keeps flapping...

vinodpol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is from your release-notes: "Version 7.0(1) improves support for spoke-to-spoke (and client-to-client) VPN communications, byproviding the ability for encrypted traffic to enter and leave the same interface. Furthermore, split-tunnelremote...

maraz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customers complained about the problem to connect to pix from the same hotel for two people at once by cisco vpn client.They are getting not routed IPs from hotel's dhcp, those IPs are translated to real one by NAT. It looks like pix does...

cisvects by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up a site to site vpn, but the 501 has to be in a passive mode. It can NOT iniate the vpn. Everyone I talk to says it can not be done. Well, the device is in passive with software vpn clients, why can that not apply to a site to site...

Due to a Cisco bug I need to upgrade the IOS on a couple of remote ADSL connected Cisco 837's. Major problem is that there is not enough flash memory to hold existing and new images.Does anybody have any ideas how to achieve this with minimal risk?Th...

m.tapping by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having a terrible time having a site-to-site VPN co-exist on a PIX firewall terminating VPN client connections.The site-to-site VPN can be initiated from the other, but not from our endWould anyone have a sample configuration or know of ...

mmorris74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN 3000 config guide says that:"...Group 5 (1536-bits) ...... works only for LAN-to-LAN connections, and for clients using certificates."but then it also lists this proposal:"...CiscoVPNClient3DES-MD5-DH5 = Use preshared keys (XAUTH).... Use D-H Gro...