cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have this customer that needs a PIX firewall to terminate some few VPN clients.The PIX has a public IP address on the outside and a private address on the inside - the VPN pool uses addresses from the inside network - no need to reach any hosts h...

jbeining by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to use my PIX 506E as a PPTP VPN server with authentication aginst my Active Directory intrigrated RAIDUS server (Windows IAS). Below is my configuration that is currently working:---------------------------------------------------------------...

ee99ee2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having as5300.On one fine day it has gone in a RTR1(boot)> prompt after power on reset.It is not going to normal mode.I erased the entire flash: and tried to upload the compatible IOS image.Through tftp entire image is getting transferred but af...

prasannac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of users who travel together and I am finding that at some hotels each of the users is trying to log into the VPN with the same ip address and this is causing only the first user to be able to connect. The other users are being deni...

I have a remote office that connects back to home office via vpn. Connected to that remote hub are five spokes to other remote offices; also useing vpn. If something were to happen to the remote hub then the remote spokes would be left stranded wit...

We have a remote site with a XDSL connection to internet. We want to put a device in an establish a tunnel to our cisco VPN 3000 concentrator. Should I use a pix 501 appliance or a Cisco 831 router or a another product. It is for 4 users.

thomuff by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded the latest Windows VPN Client software "vpnclient-win-msi-4.6.03.0021-k9.exe" off the Cisco Web site. I've tried to install it on two different machines running Windows XP. Since then my network adapters in those machines failed to work ...

greggm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need advice with the following problem.I have PIX 515E with 3 interfaces inside,DMZ and outside,vers 6.3(3).Is it possible to access DMZ over inside interface with IPSec from CISCO VPN client ? IPSec makes a tunnel,the clienthas a new addres...

zroth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having as5300.In the flash: of it there are number of invalid checksum files.How to remove these files without erasing the entire flash.Following is text of show flash: System flash directory: File Length Name/status 1 373849 mica-modem-portware...

prasannac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our corporate office I have a Pix 515e that is acting as our VPN server. Several clients at a remote office are needing VPN access to the corporate network, but only one can connect at a time. If a second connects the first one is dropped. I suspe...

Hi everyone!!!I'm trying to configure a dial-up backup between 2 routers on one link.On the remote end I have a MultiTech Modem connected to the AUX Port on the router (Cisco-2620XM) and in the central site I have a Cisco-3725 with a voice E1.I want ...

gdelarosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have an issue that I could use a point in the right direction on.Here is the layout:4007-----VPN Concentrator 3030-----2621XM-----(Internet)----Pix 501----Remote LANAddressing: Remote Sites 172.29.4.0 255.255.255.240 Mai...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes