cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to source traffic destined to a partner over a crypto map vpn from the secondary address on an interface.Example.interface fa1/0ip address 155.55.5.1ip address 255.55.5.1 secondarycrypto map somethingWe need to have the source of the traffic ...

gpoer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently in the Process of loading VMS 2.3 on a hp BL20p G3. We currently run O/S Windows 2000 on our blades. I want to load O/S windows 2003, than install VMS 2.3. The Release notes do not mention anything about Windows 2003, can we make th...

mikesloan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring a Cisco 831 as a remote office VPN device. I'm having a bit of a problem trying to export Netflow data over the VPN tunnel to a Netflow server in my central office. Is there anything that I have to do to allow this to happen? I am abl...

greggm by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Concentrator 3005 which has been running on OS version 4.1.3. I have two types of client which connect with IPSEC/IKE - Cisco clients on Windows XP & Movian VPN clients on Windows CE. Due to a recently discovered security issue with this...

peedee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the final phase of a vpn deployment and am running into an issue with my PIX. It appears to have proformance issue once I reached the 90 + count for VPN connections into the device, Is there and if so what is the maximum number of VPN connect...

c.davis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need advice with the following problem.I have PIX 515E with 3 interfaces inside,DMZ and outside,vers 6.3(3).Is it possible to access DMZ over inside interface with IPSec from CISCO VPN client ? IPSec makes a tunnel,the clienthas a new addres...

zroth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem getting a VPN-Connection between a PIX515E and VPN-Client. The conf of the pix I attached. The tunnel comes up and the sa etc is ok. But I can't reach any internal host. In the routetable of the PIX there is this entry:S 0.0.0....

Hi!I have a CISCO 765 that calls another 765. But when it calls the call is rejected (se below). Does anyone know what Cause 113 means?"solna> 07/07/2005 13:52:45 L11 2 XXXXXXXXX Call Requestedsolna> 07/07/2005 13:52:45 L09 2 Ca...

a router 3725 in versin 12.3(13a)is not able to send a callback received with a string 9,0497154205 this is ok when the call is 9 0497154205 .This is ok on AS .Is it a limitation on a router 3725 ?Best regards .Jean Luc

JGOUJARD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello: I am trying to acheive the simplest possible configuration. We recently placed PIX with outside I/F 66.x.x.98. And we have win2003 DC and File server/wins server/DNS server all on one host with IP address 66.x.x.100. This win2003 also has an i...

I've been struggling with getting a site to site VPN established using PIX 501s and IPSec. The tunnel seems to be established - I can ping one PIX from the other's console, but I can't ping from a local host to the remote PIX (or beyond). One PIX i...

troyorr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a simple DMVPN with 2 hub routers. Each spoke router has a primary tunnel to the main hub and a secondary tunnel to the second hub.This needs to be done using dual DMVPNsI've set up OSPF and everything works really well except the tun...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small network that I originally had a 2611XM at the edge and I was able able to create a Cisco VPN Client tunnel back to a Concentrator 3000 at another site. We recently had to downsize the edge router to a 1602R and since then, I can't mak...

Dear all,I have a problem with my Concentrator when I try to save any changes.When i click on the "Save Needed" option I get and error saying,"Unable to SaveFile Write Error"Does this mean that the Concentrator image has become corrupt??Does anyone k...