cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,we have 3 campuses connected together with non-dedicated site to site vpn's using pix 515 and one 501. we are changing isp's and i had a couple questions before i down the campuses.we have a vpn connection from our main campus to each...

bchyka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! global command

Is there any difference between:global (out) 1 1.1.1.1and global (out) 1 1.1.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.255Thanks

who can help me about this message and plz explain what this mean ?and please help how to solve this problem. %SIGSM-1-NO_TEMPLATE_ERR: No static template found for slot 1 port 25 with parameters provided.thanks.Bahman mozaffari.

Pix to router vpn connectionWe created an ipsec vpn tunnel using preshared key between the router and pix box. The ipsec tunnel gets established, but only some of the traffic can flow if initiated by the PIX source networks. We have ten rules listed ...

jabath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

topologyCVPN on winxp --> 1600 w/ NAT&DHCP --> internet <--> IOS VPN on 2600.I am able to est the tunnel over the NAT however I can not reach host or networks beyond or on the VPN router. here is my VPN config:username VPN_CLIENT password xxxxxaaa ne...

philip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my current scenarioMachine1->Router1->(Intranet)->Router2->(public int) Vpn concentr(private int)-->Machine2I am able to telnet to the public int of vpn conctrfrom Machine1,but I am not able to access the vpnconctr through the browser.Please ...

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone try to configure DPD without problem??Is that the remote peer need to support the same feature and needs to enable it????I have open the debug command but nothing to see regarding the DPD message on the DPD enabled router.Please advise th...

I have a pix 515 configured for remote access vpn and it's working fine. I have a workstation connected to another subnet of the network. The workstation is using a vpn client software. When i connect this workstation to a Linksys router using the vp...

Hi,I'm trying to configure a GRE over IPSec tunnelbetween a vrf on a 6500 and a remote router. I'm confused over which interfaces to use for tunnel source/destination, and where to apply the crypto map. ThanksStuart

I'm using the CCSP Cisco Secure VPN self-study guide to study for 642-511 and recognize that it's a little dated. Has the 642-511 exam evolved to include recent items (newer products, OS levels etc.) or does it only include questions based on topics...

jefbarnes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know of a way that one can telnet to the same pix that the vpn tunnel is established on. The telnet(interface) x.x.x.x command asks for an interface and address. My vpn pool addresses reside on the pix not out an interface.Thanks

Hey,Have VPN clients, both IPSec with Cisco client and MS PPTP, connecting to PIX-515E (6.3). Everything seems to work okay however our VoIP softphone cannot tftp it's needed information from the server in the LAN (inside).Get the following:syrah# s...

feodor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes