cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI wish to set up a hub and spoke WAN using IOS to IOS 256 bit AES. All IP traffic to be encrypted. Can anyone point me to a guide to configuring? I have seen point to point config but nothing that shows how a hub would be configured.ThanksIan

netops01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to monitor a pix through the pix to vpn concentrator tunnel. I want to send the snmp traffic from the remote pix through the tunnel through the concentrator to a local syslog server. I found a document t...

I would like to know the best way to allow a whole range of addresses with one statement.example allow tcp from 36.1.0.0/16 to 99.99.99.16 port 25

charcing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are currently implementing some IPSEC tunnels with a couple of customers. Our requirement is to use public IP addresses for the clients. Some of our customers own an ADSL line with static Public IP address. Is it possible to setup a tunnel ...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got 2 Cisco 3015's back to back with a LAN-to-LAN tunnel between them. At one end of the tunnel I have a small network and at the other end of the tunnel is the Internet. I am routing a defaut route across the tunnel so that PCs on the small ...

tjenkin2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to implement a hub and spoke "wheel" with a PIX515E as hub and Cisco831 routers as spokes. Unfortunatley the PIX has no public internet address; it's one-to-one static nat-ed to a public address. The spokes are behind PAT-devices.To...

pspy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is multilinking possible bet leased line & isdn bri?presently i hv 2 different leased lines of 64 K on a single router.also i hv a isdn bri.i hv multilinking with 2 leased lines.If i want to add bri into multilink group,will it be possible? OR any...

dataline by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX OS 6.3(4)We are in the process of replacing Sonicwalls w/ PIX firewalls.We have some SOHO users that have a dynamic IP address, but need a VPN connection to 2 sites simultaneously.I've configured the 501 as an Easy VPN client, but it seems to onl...

capsource by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,maybe someone of you can help me solving this problem.I have a (running) L2L conncention between a Cisco IOS router and VPN 3000 Concentrator (version 4.1.5.B). The router is located at a remote side and I want to save it's configuration on m...

d-mark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please,How can i identify a network problem come from virus ? What kind of command can i apply ?Thank Stephane