cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a configuration I'm working through. I have a 2651 router connected directly to the internet through a T1. There is a PIX 515 sitting behind the router. What we want to do is have VPN's terminate on the Router and then allow that traffic...

mpaul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement a VPN over IP but can't seem to get it down. I went through all the literature in many places. I have a Netgear Router that accepts VPN connections. I tried to use the VPN software built into Windows but no luck. SO I bou...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured the windows 2000 advanced server ca.Also, i have configured the pix with 2 isakmp policy.the first :Protection suite of priority 10 encryption algorithm: DES - Data Encryption Standard (56 bit keys). hash algorith...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this scenario customer has a PIX firewall and LAN inside. After firewall there is a cisco router with two WAN interfaces, one going to internet and other is IPLC to US LAN.We have set up VPN on PIX firewall for the internet users to access the IND...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my config. I can authenticate over the VPN to my Windows 2003 IAS. The Cisco VPN Client says connected but I can't even ping the server at the remote site. When I check the statistics of the VPN Client, the route details shows Secured Routes ...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a VPN device is said to support x number of IPsec tunnels, does this take into account all the SA's created when setting up the secure channel?So, does encryption for up to 3000 tunnels mean 3000 SA's or is it irrespective of how many SA's are c...

infosec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm using a netscreen vpn client to TRY to connect to a pix vpn on a 6.3 pix501 (3des license). Here's the problem;I can connect to the vpn successfully, but I cannot get any traffic to flow. Once connected I try to ping the inside interface (...

mrthrt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have a VPN 3000 client in a remote LAN. He can connect and route traffic with windows Cisco client, but wit the Linux one, ha can validate but he ca´t send any traffic. I can see he is logged and the traffic is 0 bytes. My Split Tunnelin...

srivero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured a Cisco Pix Firewall for my VPN tunnels and that is working fine when i connect to the lan where the Pix is connected.When i want to contact a server on a sublocation over the vpn tunnel i get no response.The pix can ping the ser...

Hi, i have a domain name configure in a radius server... the attributes for the tunnel work fine on 5400 and 5800 RAS but when authenticating the domain on a 5300 the domain is accepted but it is not authorizated as you can see on the debug##########...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a GRE Tunnel across a service provider network using cisco routers. How can I protect this tunnel using IPsec? Does anyone have any documentation on how to achieve this?Thank you all.

chuks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksI hv setup remote access VPN using PIX515 some time back & tested the same from the Firewall outside segment & also thru dialup and found to be working fine.After establishing Ipsec VPN,the user needs to access the server which is in the insi...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a main and remote site , main site has Windows Active Directory 2003 , DHCP , DNS, Exchange Servers and the two sites connected to the internet directly.The remote site has no servers , just internet connectivity , Does the VPN tunnel pass DHC...

alian-sam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 515E, IOS 6.3(4) VPN client 4.0.x3DES enabled.With pre-sharekey there is no problem, but not with certificate.When trying to connect the pix reject all IKE proposal. isakmp policy 8 authentication rsa-sigisakmp policy 8 encryption aes...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes