cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a PIX 515E, IOS 6.3(4) VPN client 4.0.x3DES enabled.With pre-sharekey there is no problem, but not with certificate.When trying to connect the pix reject all IKE proposal. isakmp policy 8 authentication rsa-sigisakmp policy 8 encryption aes...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me in the right direction on what are the restrictions and permissible ways to distribute the VPN client software. I have a 3005, and I know I can provide to our internal users. But can I provide it to an external client, who will ...

dbeitler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 1751 Router with AIM VPN Card and I fast Ethernet Interface. Wondering how can I terminate the VPN Tunnel from the VPN3060 to 1751 which has got only one FE Interface. Please post a sample config if there is any. I have configured VPN tu...

SSubbiah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right group. Basically I have two (2) pix 501 firewalls with a VPN between both sites. I can't seem to print to the other server on the other end of the VPN. Is there anything I need to enable on the firewall? ...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several remote locations using the 3002 client connecting to a 3030 head end here at corp.We moved offices last week. I had to swap out some equipment. Am having a devil of a time getting it working again. The 3002s can see the 3030, but it'...

b.budd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When installing vpn client on computers with f-secure security installed, and logging in with the vpn client, the computer crashes and reboots. We have to remove f-secure and install vpn and then install f-secure again before it works. Are there any ...

asaremles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can i export certificate to another machine and use it to connect to a VPN PIX. If yes how can i disable this without using the normal certificate password. ( I don't want to use password because the VPN client prompt for this evry time it conn...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does IOS version 12.3(8)T4 support analog modem module NM-16AM-V2?In the link: http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00801f129e.html , it is said that version 12.3(7)T is supported, but it is not mentioned if ...

I would like to add VPN to PDM, but I do not know the order of events to do so ( seem to be drawing a blank here ). I want to do this using PDM, not the CLI.Example, if I had an IP of 24.54.2.xxx, and pre-share of gus8790, and a LAN IP of 172.115.26...

aftermath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had an exam queston yesterday on the 642-501 (Securing Cisco IOS Networks) that i am having difficulty with.The queston went as follows:Company A purchased Company B. They want to have a VN using IPsec. Router A is already configured. Router B h...

Using a 515e, 6.2 IOS with failover. We had to change the external IP address which went okay, users are able to get outside the firewall alright. VPN users are no longer able to get in. Was there something I needed to change on the VPN? Not usin...

tmondoy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to mark IPSec packets coming from our Firewalls (Checkpoint). We are doing IPSec VPN's between the Firewalls NOT THE ROUTERS in a topology like this: LAN1--FW1--Router1----WAN-----Router2-FW2--LAN2 Since encryption is already done, how do...

carlosv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Can anyone please tell me which ports need to be opened so users outside an 831 router can access an internal microsoft vpn server. Is it just PPTP 1723? The 831 is configuring for PAT and is also configured as a firewall. Thanks in advance...

albertom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes