cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured the pix to allow pptp connections. I can connect and authenticate but I cannot seem to be able to pass any traffic. Also does anyone have the problem of not being able to clear vpdn connections. when I issue clear vpdn tunnel id (id...

rrubrecht by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot access Windows NT hosts through the PIX but I can access the Windows 2000 hosts. Ping works to both. Ports opened applies to the subnet where all hosts sitting. Are there differences in Windows 2000 and NT to access through PIX in enabling p...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to make a pptp tunnel from a cisco router with a Microsoft Server, i've searched the cisco site over and over. Probaly missing something realy simple but i can't seem to find any configuration examples.My setup has to be as follows, clients in...

HiIm configuring a vpn connection from a Cisco Vpn client 4.0 to a Router. The ip address of the inside interface of the router is in the same subnet than the address asigned to the client(Local Pool). The problem is that i cannot ping some devices t...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WinXP Pro workstation that was using the 4.03A client for a few days. All of a sudden they are getting the following error:Secure Connection is terminated by local client. Remote peer is no longer responding. Error 412.The VPN client inst...

pshelfo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeing this problem more and more. My environments Windows 2000 with Cisco client 3.6.1. During a dial-up connection the PC will perform a Memory Dump. The dump error is Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal )0XD1 CVPNDrv. I have checked the modem driver....

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have created a Ipsec VPN between two pix's over the internetnow the issue is that one of this sites nee dto have a transparent access to internet along with VPN we are using PAT for internet access and Use NATING for the VPN traffic over ipsecwh...

Hi, I use pix501s with os6.3(3) on two sites. the PIXs are connecting to the internet on ADSL (pppoe). Between the two PIXs there is a site-to-sit VPN tunnel. The computers in one site must be able to get DHCP addresses from the DHCP server in the ot...

gsebk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need send a global IP, which is natted to an IP in my dmz, over a vpn. How do I do this on a pix? I can't use my private address space.

pbunchuk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes