cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Since we have configured a lan-to-lan connection, we cannot establish a connection with a software client anymore. Everything was working fine before. We tried different client software versions (3.6.3 and 4.0.3), we tried making the connection over ...

ccs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I try to connect through a dial-up vpn connection a Windows 2000 PC to the PIX 515 (ver 6.3) using L2TP over IPSEC. I create the security policy in the windows terminal and the crypto map in the pix.When I try to connect I get de following error i...

jsanjuan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 router CISCO 806.1) The first CISCO 806 is installed on the central site with VPN configuration and IOS firewall.2) The second router is connected to Internet with IOS Firewall.On this site, i use Cisco VPN client to initiate vpn communic...

Hi Everyone, I have a lab with (3) 2500series routers IOS 12.2. Have setup an ipsec vpn between the far side routers, but the ipsec sa is not establishing. After debugging isakmp to see if they establish phase 1, I get the following error:03:52:45: I...

Hello,i have installed the cisco vpn client 4.0.1 on a windows xp machine. There was no problem with the installation, but it is not possible to establish a vpn connection to our vpn concentrator. We use a vpn concetrator 3030. THe client tres to fin...

VesoTeam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that I can set up CS-ACS to authenticate the administration accounts for my VPN3k (ver 4.x). A couple questions if anyone knows.1. What is the behavior if no AAA servers are available? Is console access the only option, or will it revert back t...

thethmon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, this is probably a really simple screwup. I'm new to the PIX (a 515e in this case), and it's much different than the 2611 I'm used to configuring. All I want to do is setup for a VPN Client v4. I can connect, but cannot pass traffic through th...

pry3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to use a single IP for outbound PAT for internet access, inbound PAT for SMTP and to terminate an IPSec VPN?I have had problems with a remote access VPN and am investigating whether or not this would cause the problem.

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people,I need to install some VPN´s, some of them are router to router, anothers are Pix to VPN client,Well, I have a lot of information about and many diferent posibilities, however, I´ve not understood what´s first, which is the first step and t...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,imagine a network consisting of multiple remote sites (connected to Internet with a dynamic IP address) setting up a vpn to a central site.The central site wishes to allow only connections coming from "authorised" devices, i.e. remote vpnrouters r...

hbaerten by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX515e with OS 6.3.3, and i used to created all these LANtoLAN tunnel with my third vendor, but now i don't need these connection anymore. I delete all the config that relate with the tunnel, but I still keep getting MM_Key_Exchange from fa...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes