cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Central device is a Concentrator 3060.And remote clients are using software vpn client programs.How to identify MAC Addresses of remote vpn clients' NIC? Remote clients use PAT - 1 Grobal IP, several Private IP

sbjeong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring a VPN on the PIX you use the 'ip local pool' command to alot IP addresses to clients on the 'outside'. I am confussed about these addresses. Do they need to be from the local subnet on the inside interface of the PIX? i.e. if the ins...

moconnor by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently purchased a 3030 Concentrator. We currently have 2 Pix 525's configured as stateful failover. Would it be best to place the concentrator behind the Pix firewall? or have the concentrator's public interface plugged directly into th...

shawn.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,We have a VPN Client that needs to pass through our 515 to a 501.I have created 2 ACL'saccess-list outbound_traffic permit esp object-group ComputerServices host XX.XXX.XXX.XXX access-list outbound_traffic permit udp object-group ComputerServ...

I am trying to connect a 3002 in network extension mode to a 2651xm VPN-k9. I am following the directions of :http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vpn-3k2-ios-nem-lea.htmlMy debug shows an apparent problem with the ISAKMP negotiation ... I notice th...

cmccready by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i tried to acceed to my OWA server with web VPN. On of the test server works well (light config without certificate)But when i am trying to connect to the second, i get the following error in event log :->Default context does not exist.Anyone c...

jgugler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to create an IPSec tunnel between Cisco VPN Client and PIX over the Internet.There is a multicast source on inside of PIX.Multicast has to be forwarded from this source to the PC using VPN client.Now, for forwarding multicast, GRE is needed....

girish.v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

why vlan 1 cannot be secure vlan on 6500+FWSM?Router#confConfiguring from terminal, memory, or network [terminal]?Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.Router(config)#firewall vlan-group 1 1-2Vlan 1 can not be a secure vlan

gaoyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Security SMEs,Needing some clarification here. I understand that outbound VPN Client access from behind the PIX w/ PAT can be done with fixup esp-ike command on ver 6.3. Is there any way possible to get this to work with multiple outbound VPN Client ...

tvorhauer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a setup where a PIX501 works as a VPN-client up against my central VPN3000 concentrator (LAN-2-LAN mode with NAT-T).The pix's outside interface is behind an ISP-managed firewall at the remote end, and it obtains it IP-address via DHCP...

mikkle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router that has a dynamic connection to a site. The vendor is changing to a new site that will be using traditional ACL and VPN. It is my understanding that I must use two separate crypto maps for this. Since all the traffic originates on...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes