cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Using MS VPN client (default settings) on XP SP1 I am able to dial out (phone line) and connect but not through the net and PIX. What are the exact commands that I would need to enter to allow the same connection through the PIX?

seannoah by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we recently changed our internet connect from a 2meg line to a 16meg atm circuit. for some reason one of our site to site vpn's could not use the vpn, i do not know if all were like this though.nothing had changed with regards to our ip addressing at...

ciscoacs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We are having a problem with a Cisco PIX Firewall 515 on a customer site. We have three interfaces on the PIX. We are configuring our mail server on the DMZ (The server in the DMZ needs to communicate with another mail server on the i...

abuaqel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use an application called Funk Proxy used to remote control PC's on our network. The version of the app we use controls the PC's using udp-1505. This app works through our Nortel Contivity 2500 VPN just fine. However, we are now trying to conve...

rmiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco pix firewall and configured for vpn for mobile users to connect to our network securely. The mobile users cannot connect to our network for mail access from customer sites since they are behind the firewall and generally they will not...

Because of local laws, we are forced to setup a VPN site-to-site Internet tunnel without encryption. The question is: is it possible to configure IPSEC without encryption. If yes, which changes should I apply to the standard IPSEC configuration?

mcarini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics