cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an existing ISDN connection with a different brand of router.Would like to setup VPN connection thru the purchase of PIX firewall to sit behind the ISDN router,is it a posibble solution

ddicky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a PIX515e with v4.0.1 remote clients. The connection establishes, but apparently the PIX is not properly using the tunnel. The result is the client cannot access resources on the trusted LAN.Results of sh crypto sa: #pkts encaps: ...

pry3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a mysterious problem with my DMVPN configuration. I have one hub (Cisco 1721 with IOS 12.2(13)T5) and two spokes (Cisco 1760 router also with IOS 12.2.(13)T5 ). Everything work’s fine until a moment when the tunnel interface (mGRE) of the ...

It seems that I am having similar problems to a lot of others in connecting remote clients to a PIX 515E.I currently have tried both the Cisco VPN client 3.6 and 4.03 with no success. The users are authenticated fine and within the client you can see...

I'm trying to configure dhcp relay between two pix with a site-to-site vpn with out any success, I've tried with the following commands on the remote pix.dhcprelay server 172.30.xx.xx outsidedhcprelay setroute insidedhcprelay enable insidethe remote ...

skycam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure the pix for my client. The need vpn access to another company, but I am unable to connect. According to all the docs I found, I had to just add:fixup protocol pptp 1723nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0global (outside) ...

g.hyland by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where I can find documentation on FWSM configuration and installation on CAT6500 running in Hybrid Mode.

hi alli'm looking for a way to configure ipsec passthrough on pix (performing pat and ipsec with a device on inside from a device on outside).this is possible on a ios plateform with these cmdes.int fast 0ip add ip nat insideint ser 0ip add ip nat ou...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN site to site with 2 PIXes, to get access to an ftp server. My side is a 506E 6.3(3).If I permit ip as interesting traffic then the tunnel goes up and I can get access to the ftp server.If I define three rules to define ftp, ftp-data, and...

clsmns by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have PIX firewall with statefull failover.I have configured PIX for VPN client 3.0. The user is getting authenticated by the RADIUS server. But I am unable to ping to the inside network. (This is directly connected subnet.) I have checked all ro...

sunilyk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Are there any issues with RSA ACE Server 5.2 with inbuilt ACE agent in VPN C3015? For authenticating VPN users.Is there such feature with PIX (in built RSA ACE agent)? Thanks

After the configuration of site to site vpn between cisco pix firewall and linksys router when i did a debug crypto ipsec .I am getting the following error messageIPSEC(ipsec_cipher_handler): ERR: bad pkt 192.168.250.103->192.168.1.255 Can any one h...

I am trying to enable SSH over a VPN connection using the Cisco VPN client v4.0.2 (D) but I am not having any luck. I know that I have done this before very easily but for some reason it is not working. What am I missing? The OS version is 6.3. inter...

dbrochu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a VPN between 2 PIX 500's and when I try to telnet or ping the internal interface of the remote PIX it doesn't work. I can ping hosts on that remote network and from hosts on that remote network I can ping or telnet to the internal interfa...