cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hy,I ve got a problem on my VPN. I try to add a VPN Client access to another VPN and it won' t work.I connect but I do not arrive to ressource.Wine Bordeaux to anyone help me !thx u access-list NONAT permit ip 1.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.0 255.25...

o.fulbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HNY to all :)I have set up this IPSEC config and I am a little confused as the packet that is sent, only has an IPSEC made header and I dont see the original IP header even though I am running IPSEC in transport mode.I am using basic ethereal to capt...

Hi,1. is it possible configure the PIX as a VPN-Concentrator but the VPN-Clients should get there IP addresses not from a local pool, the TACACS server authenticating the clients should give the IPs or is there another way give the IP depending on th...

Hello All,I am working on a project to create a hub-and-spoke VPN for a company that has 50+ branches. Their head-end router is a 7200 and each branch has 2600 routers.The Crypto ACLs will basically be the same for all peers since the remote branch ...

javiero_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 with VPN 3000 Client configuration. The config on the PIX is very simple, the VPN tunnel from the client side to the PIX works fine. It connects and also issues the client with IP address from the configured VPN IP Pool.But when I tr...

smia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am fairly new to IPSec and have only ever done one tunnel deployment.Question I have is can I runn the following configuration, and if so, does anyone have an example.Router1 in LondonRouter2 in New YorkIGP between sitesCan I sen data through...

I have problems with a PIX when I want to activate IPSec wit XAUTH and I already had PPTP.When I configure IPSec the PPTP users stops to comunicate with internal resources acrros the Internet VPN.Any idea about that?

ateixido by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.can pix make one user one ip address?such as tom is 192.168.0.1,jack is 192.168.0.2......?of cource,one user one vpn group can do this,any way else?2.can pix do it with ACS?can pix do it with easyacs?3.is easyacs free?I just can find ACS in the lis...

jeff.lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been working through the process of Diffie-Hellman key creation on cisco routers and am confused on where some of the integers for the initial "public key" come from: Xa=g^a modulo p where Xa is the public key generated, g is the generator, a ...

OK experts...I now have my PIX 501 working with a single IP address using PAT. POS version is 6.1 and I want to now allow internet users to access the server behind the firewall using a VPN client. Questions:1. Users have W2K and XP Pro client bas...

pglevelle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client with a 3 node frame network and a client based VPN terminating on a 3005. The client is trying to establish a pix-to-pix vpn to one of their clients to support an app on a single host. We've established the VPN's and it works fine....

ccsmith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since we have configured a lan-to-lan connection, we cannot establish a connection with a software client anymore. Everything was working fine before. We tried different client software versions (3.6.3 and 4.0.3), we tried making the connection over ...

ccs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes