cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a IOS firewall router connecting over ISDN (DDR) to a PIX. Topology as follows:CISCO IOS 1712----isdn----800-PIXThe problem is that the peers try to communicate when not needed, causing the DDR to open up the ISDN link.ISAKMP lifetime is 3...

Hi just wonder how can i stop icmp from outside at my PIX outside interface, i try to put acl on my access-group outside, but i can still ping from outside, am i missing something?access-list acl_out deny icmp any anyaccess-group acl_out in interface...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 pix's one 505 and one 515e with 3 interfaces on the 515e.i have a dynamic vpn tunnel from 505 pix to the 515e which works but my vpn clients cannot get into thepix 515e on the same interface, they can only get connected if i manually put in ...

HelloCould you tell me what this output means when debugging isakmp and ipsec on a pix firewall (site to site VPN) ? Why do queue events often appear in VPNs ? Could this be the reason why my VPN negotiation does not terminate ?ISAKMP (0): processing...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several customer over IPSec connected to my Pix Firewall 515E. Now two customers are to develop among themselves a IPSec-tunnel over the Pix. How i can configure this?

In docs says:Failover Triggers: 1. Network Activity test—A received network activity test. The unit counts all received packets for up to 5 seconds. If any packets are received at any time during this interval, the interface is considered operational...

ilya_s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX at remote, Dual Interface/Dual ISP IOS Router at core.Is there a way to have an IPSEC Tunnel fromt he PIX to the Dual ISP Router at the core?Can't get the PIX to pass traffic over the second IPSEC Tunnel when one ISP/Interface goes down at the IO...

Resolved! What is IPSec

Hi,Can someone tell me what is IPSec, does it something that usually come with the normal IOS and can it be installed or configured in Cisco 805 router?Thank you very much.Omal.

omal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring two PIX's for LAN-to-LAN VPN. I have 3 public addresses. What is the proper way to assign the addresses? I want .1 for the outside interface, .2 for the VPN (no NAT), and .3 for internal users NAT/PAT. Is this OK? Do I need NAT & glob...

cclark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EZVPN - PIX to PIX

This may be a silly question, but I am at a loss to see what is the problem.I have a 515 at my site and am in the process of installing a few small office 501's around the country.Each office can connect and establish a tunnel when I configure them u...

Hi,I need to make an IPSec Nedwork with two HeadQuartes.On HeadQuartes I put Cisco 3725 with IOS c3725-ik9o3s-mz.122-15.T7.bin.On client side I have c1700.I try to configure an IPSec solution with GRE tunnels and Eigrp routing.After configuration I ...

hi allAt my company we have about 25 remote offices connected to us via vpn lines. I was wondering if its possible for me to make a single IPsec setting on my firewall for all of the 25 vpn lines.And also,is it possible to connect a firewall directly...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes