cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is anyone facing this problem.All my win9x laptop vpn client make the authentication & has been assigned the local pool but I cannot ping all the internal IP or ws.But if I'm using WinXp on my laptop ,everything just fine.My PIX are running on PIX6....

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to do VPN from inside , i dont have any thing restricted from inside to OUT on PIX.can anyone help me out is anything i am misisng

banalas_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one problem:I install VPN Client 3.6.3 on Windows 98, I configure it but when I try to connect I receive this message: "Contacting the gateway at xxx.yyy.www.zzz""Remote peer is not longer responding"The log windows contains this two entry...

sgozio by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any have experience with configuring an IPSEC tunnel with NAT? My current configuration has an MCU server on the back side of one router with a nonroutable address. The clients are able to dial into the MCU from from one end of the tunnel but...

ggoriup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 827 that establishes a vpn tunnel with a pix506e. I want to be able to set up a floating static route on the 827 incase the adsl link goes down I can route it through alternate means. I have a router on the inside of the 506e that needs to...

frywool by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to make this work. I have a PIX at site A with a DMZ interface. I want site B to get to site A inside and dmz resources. I've tried nat 0 allowing the extended network at B to get to the DMZ without natting. That didn't work. I haven't...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i m trying to establish a IPSEC tunnel between a router and checkpoint F/W.I hve already 12 locations running with the same setup establishing tunnel with the F/W.all the locations r having same H/W(1751) same IOS.At present i m facing some probs...

We have the following VPN Scenario:One the Gateway side, we have configured a PIX 506 firewall as a VPN server, with preshared keys. The client PC is a Windows 2000 based computer. This computer is connected to the Internet through SBC DSL connection...

maha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is looking at purchasing a FWSM and VPN module for each of our 6509's (as VPN support was removed from the FWSM). I have researched into this configuration and noticed that originally the FWSM and VPN blades were not supported in the same...

This is kind of a wierd situation. we have a hardware monitored firewall. one of our offices has requested a VPN be created to connect there firewall and ours. Now my question is this they have to contact us to setup ourside of the connection of the ...

I have a main network 172.16.9.0/24 and a remote network 172.16.2.0/24. The remote network is operating in NEM via a 3002 hardware client with VPN 3015 concentrator as headend device. The hardware client acts as dhcp to just the .2 subnetwork. A 2600...

aboutabl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to configure PPTP VPN over PPPoE DSL connection on PIX501 ?a cisco tech engineer says it is possible on pix, but no reference/docs are available.actually cisco docs say it is NOT possible on pix 6.2. see:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod...

lpaster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes