cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

An IPSec VPN is established between two routers with the following parameters applied: encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share crypto ipsec transform-set <name> esp-3des ah-md5-hmac mode transportChecks already performed:- ACL mirroring -> no pr...

adalessa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with getting this working. I have read & followed the instructions from http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/707/2000.html & got the tunnel working, but cannot seem to get data through the tunnel. Both the 3000 & the Win2k server s...

ggolding by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to put a DB/File server on one (the private) side of my VPN and still allow the rest of the VLAN on the public side access to these services, without requiring a tunnel. Is this possible? In other words, we only need the VPN for people off...

cjpelton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI guysI am in trouble. I upgraded my router image file from 12.0 to 12.02(7)c. and now the VPN tunnelling is not working.I configures crypto IPsec tunneling using tunneling interface. It was prefectly working before image upgrade. Now it's not worki...

byju70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I tried to install an IOS image with both ADSL and IPSEC support on a Cisco 1721.When the router works fine with ADSL, it doesn't work with IPSEC and vice-versa.I tried to change the router with a similar 1721, but nothing is changed.I tried th...

ifinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Does it possible to sniff the MAC address of the VPN`s client PC when it connecting to the Concentrator ?? Any tools available to do such thing ? As long as I know the Concentrator will reply with its own MAC address on behalf of the client....

engel by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have discussed with my reseller about creating VPN intranets, and he said that if we needed to route between spoke sites, implement GRE with IPSEC. We was going to use a pix515e to terminate RAS VPN's, Intranet VPN's and extranet VPN's but I ...

We have a remote user trying to connect to a Cisco 3000. They are trying to share a dialup connection using a crossover cable. The computer acting as a gateway is the one that needs to access the 3000. It is running XP Pro with VPN version 3.5.2.H...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: