cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can not ping my 3005 IPSec Remote Server from my 3002. If I change the remote server config to another IP address on my 3002, then I CAN ping the original correct address okay! But then, I can not ping the random device that I substituted.Simply pu...

aztecdoug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using routers or PIX as the end points for site to site VPN. We are planning to setup 30 - 40 site to site vpns between our hub site and remotes.The cost of implementing a router based VPN appears higher t...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. Does this box use the Cisco IOS or is it configurable through a web based interface? Also, how does this device authenticate? Does it maintain its own user list or can it hand off to a d...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,I've heard that it was possible to perform failover ipsec without loosing sessionswith ios/ipsec routers and tunnel and routing protocol.How does it works,do i need hsrp on inside and outside?how can i detect if ipsec tunnel on router 1 is d...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded the OS on our 3060 from 3.5.4 to 3.6. People complained they could authenticate fine, but unable to do anything more. After experiencing the problem on my laptop, I noticed that "Packet Decrypting" remained at 0 and that the "Packet En...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering, is it possible to have keepalive setup over the phase2 of vpn tunnel? I'm having a PIX to PIX vpn tunnel between two sites, one of the office has to access internal web server which can only resolve by an internal DNS...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope someone can help me with my problem. I can't seem to get a Windows 2000 client talking to a 3620 router over IPSec. I have cut and pasted the debug from the router below. When I ping the router's internal address the IPSec tried to establis...

fdeatoug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a product like VPN Device Manager that will monitor VPN tunnel performance but on a PIX. VDM only works with routers/concentrators and it appears that PIX device mgr doesnt monitor performance