cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I've configured two Cisco 827 with a VPN but it doesn't work.I don't any idea why. Can anybody help me?Both have this IOS c820-k8osy6-mz.122-2.T4.binThis is the configuration of the first router:Almeria#sh runBuilding configuration...Current conf...

pgasol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody had success, with getting apps to run over direcway satellite, the vpn tunnel comes up fine, client 3.5 to 3030 3.5. But apps timout. Latency is very high, 800ms avg. ping time. I've set the mtu 10 1300 on the client, and the peer response ti...

bbelz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up a Cisco 5000, version 5.2 client to connect to a site that requires Shared Key and RADIUS password for verification. I also need to set up a Cisco Client, version 3.6.1to connect to another site that uses Group name and password veri...

e-fortin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a PIX 525 and on a handfull of VPN connections I need to present myself as coming from an address that is different than my internal addresses. Is this possible on the PIX? Thanks for your help!Tom

twyant by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario whereby I'm using a router based VPN to terminate my site-to-site tunnels and my T1 connection. I have a 3rd party partnernet that I need to connect to, and they have provided me with their own hardware to connect. I would like to c...

stakano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to terminate a simple VPN to the PIX to provide remote access but at the same time configure another VPN tunel between the PIX and another firewall to provide access from the internal network to an external one?Thanks in advance!

pferraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 806 which I would configure with two VPN tunnels to two seperated VPN providers. Can anyone help me with the config ?Ihave used this link as a guidance, but unfortunately it only gives me one VPN connection. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

nhj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does cisco have a vpn client for the iPAQ? I know the iPAQ has M$ VPN client but i would like to uses cisco's.Rif

rkiamil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running at one of our branches DSL with a netgear router (8port). I start up Cisco VPN 3.5.1, then start up AS400 connections. One connection into the AS400 works great as long as the other computers do not attempt to sign on to the AS400. Becau...

Whats the deal with the in built firewall that is included with the VPN client? Is it good enuff to use with split tunnelling and is it always on even when the tunnel is not up?Nick

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a company wanting to connect their Cisco VPN server to our Cisco VPN client. I have a Cisco PIX on our network running NAT and I cannot seem to get this app working.I have put the following acl entry inaccess-list acl_one permit ip any host 19...

we have 3 users in a remote office current connected to the Internet via DSL (Linksys Router).all machines are NAT'ed out to 1 Global IP when they traverse the Internet.All 3 PC's connect to the internal network via VPN 3005 concentrator.all 3 PC's c...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes