cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

If we were to use a VPN 3000 series Concentrator to terminate VPNs, which is the best client program to use?Cisco VPN 3000 Client (current version 2.5.2.B) orCisco VPN Client (current version 3.5.2)

Hi Guys, I'm experiencing some problems with a VPN3002 Hardware client connecting to the Internet using a 801 ISDN router. The client brings up the line every 9 seconds even if ISAKMP keepalives are disabled on the central site (VPN3005 Concentrator...

How to config the 7200 router, act as PE, to realize internet access in MPLS VPN according to the following requirements?(1) NAT is done in PE(2) PE is in provider network(3) Only on link between PE/CE

ywdi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I set up a tunnel from a PIX or a remote client to a central PIX, where in the central PIX do the tunnel terminates ?A normal configuration is to bind the crypto and ISAKMP maps to the outside interface. Is the tunnel terminated there in that case...

thult by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a big problema with my vpn, when I connect with the router via internet and cisco client vpn 3.5 I haven´t any problem. I can see my servers on my LAN via ping with my dns server but my problem is when i want to use the lan resources, my p...

cviolero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My problem is as follows.User is connecting to Internet using an 803 router over ISDN. The Ip address is assigned by the ISP to the BRI0 and the router is doing NAT. User has the VPN client and wants to create a VPN from his PC, which has a priv...

database by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The home office router 803 connects call-by-call to the Internet.Is it possible to run a VPN Client on the ethernet of the router against the PIX?Are there special things to configure on that router?A direct connection from the Client, it dials direc...

bkisters by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using VPN Concentrator 3015 with the latest image. I'm trying to connect to it using Cisco VPN Client 3.5.1.VPN 3015 has a very basic configuration. I just went through VPN Concentrator Manager Quick Configuration. No additional changes were m...

When joining a machine to a Win2000 domain I am running into a problem with the boot up process hanging. If the network cable is connected the machine will not complete boot up. However, if I remove the cable the boot up will complete and If I then...

I have a 2621 router that terminates 2 T1 links with per packet load sharing on my outbound connections.I would like to implement IPSec tunnels that terminate on these routers, and have the traffic load shared between the two links.Though, I have hea...

stakano by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a VPN router installed in front of a Pix, the ip pool for VPN router to assign to client is 10.10.0.2 -.254. The subnet behind Pix is 10.1.1.0. Once I get connected to VPN, I can ping any machine on the 10.1.1 network, but I can't see...

When logging into the IDM I am geting the error: "IPSEC configuration error: The local IP address could not be determined Returning to the bootstrap Configuration"Has anyone seen this and know what it miht be?thanks,Geoff

gpoer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes