cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hellohow can i setup and IPsec tunnel between CSPM and ISD sensor ?i need that for a customer arguing for possible hacking of conversationbetween sensors and CSPMi didnt find any documents or pointer in documentation of CSPM or ISD neither ?thanks i...

I want to create a 128 3DES tunnel to my PIX at work. The manual says that it is possible to connect to Cisco PIX Firewalls which was the main reason I bought it.Does anyone have any idea on how to setup the PIX to allow the connection in?

stuartj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Inside the Client software Options---Properties---General, there is a check box saying "Allow Local LAN access" what is the real function of this check box, at the beginning i thought having this box check, i could access local LAN machine while i'm ...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a technical reason as to why I am having issues with Microsoft Outlook communicating with Microsoft Exchange and Mapped network drives on sites connected to a central site via VPN tunnels.The 2 remote VPN (PIX 505) sites are connecte...

rhomer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am thinking of implementing VPN IPSec on my old PIX OS 4.4(%) to a higher Version 5.1. THis is PIX to PIX VPN 3DES preshared key and SHACan anyone give me a clue on compatibility and possibility. Elias

eudechime by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure one to many VPN on PixsTHat is one PIX VPN to three other PIXI need to know who to do that.Thanks for your help in advanceElias

eudechime by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried this combination yet? There has been some problems in the past with the client and AOL. Release notes for Client ver 3.1.1 indicate it works with AOL 6.0 but nothing about 7.0. I have a remote user who wants to try but I hate to have...

dennis by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The only documentation I can find suggests using a VPN Concentrator to allow clients to use the IPsec over TCP configuration from their VPN client software, rather than a PIX.My client wants to allow consultants who are behind their own firewall to h...

mplant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have successfully created a Lan-to-LAN VPN tunnel between a Cisco 2620 router to a VPN 3000 Concentrator to another location. In addition, I am able to dial-up to an ISP and connect to the 2620 router via VPN Client 3.5. Is it possible ...

kawin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to access my e-mail through VPN client by connecting to the E-mail server, but I am not able to acess the Pcanywhere server through PCanywhere remote host. Anybody tell me what extra configuration I need to do to configure pc anywhere so...

Hello,I am trying to setup a vpn between two 827's on an adsl line (3 later), I havedone vpn's on Netscreen's, but I am a bit lost with the Cisco.Could somebody point me too some good doc?Would the "easy vpn setup" be any use to me?Thanks very muchJa...

sre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes